Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 2nd, 2011, 03:03 PM
I'm trying to help someone implement Taliesen's Shrinking. I've got everything working except base speed. Is there a variable to modify for that?
Duggan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 8th, 2011, 10:41 AM
If it alters the base movement speed of the hero, that's not something that can be done right now. I should be able to allow you to increase or decrease the rank of your base movement speed independently of size, etc; I'll put that on the list for next version.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I don't know how extensive of a change it would be, but would you be able to, at that time, change Speed and Flight to also be affected by things like Shrinking to reduce the Movement rate? I think that it would just be a matter of changing the text to incorporate the size modifier, but I cannot swear to it. If there's the ability to access the movement speed values, that would work too.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 8th, 2011, 03:49 PM
You should be able to do that already if you're re-implementing the "Shrinking" power, by doing something like this:

Code:
foreach pick in hero where "thingid.pwFlight"
  eachpick.field[pwStkRank].value -= 1
  nexteach
That should go through every "Flight" power on the hero and reduce their ranks by 1, or you could change it to be the rank of the Shrinking power or whatever.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote