Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kalladar

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:26 AM
I thought I was doing something incorrectly, but shortly after April 24th, the selections for the deific obedience slots have stopped working for my character. I created a new character and selected ng and saranrae as the deity. Selected deific obedience as a feat, raised the character to 20th level, and checked obedience performed under in play. I still cannot select any deific obeidience abilities. It just says Nothing to choose from. Am I missing something? Do I need to relink it somehow?

Any thoughts would be great.

Kal
Kalladar is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:27 AM
Please report Pathfinder bugs using the links in this thread is a sticky thread at top of Forum. A bug is ANYTHING you think is not working correctly. Weather you know for a fact or are just wondering if it is wrong. Report it using the above links to get an official response from Lone Wolf.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kalladar

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:30 AM
Thanks. I have done so.
Kalladar is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old May 13th, 2015, 10:35 AM
Well I know they are all working for me as it stands now. So at most I can guess is that certain source material is needed isn't checked or some of it is linked with wrong source material now a days. Could you maybe upload the portfolio to check it out?
Togainu is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
iplay5

Old May 20th, 2015, 01:04 PM
I'm having the same issue and have tried similar steps myself. I'd be willing to upload my char file if it would help. I've gone over all the settings I have in the character config, but nothing seems to have any affect on this. Maybe there is a spot that I'm missing to activate data files?
iplay5 is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Magicdealer

Old May 25th, 2015, 01:17 AM
I'm having the same issue as well. I did some experimentation.

Deific Obedience is a feat that is associated with the Exalted Prestige Class, the Sentinel Prestige Class, and the Evangelist Prestige Class.

With just the feat, no prestige classes at all, there are no options to select from.

With the Exalted Prestige Class, there are no options to select from. This is expected, since the exalted options are the same as those from the default feat.

With either the Evangelist or Sentinel Prestige classes, the options show up clearly.

Now, I had an old portfolio that used Deific Obedience with the Evangelist class. It loaded up fine. But once I removed the prestige class, the feat no longer provided any options.
Magicdealer is offline   #6 Reply With Quote