Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

pbensel

Old March 2nd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Technomancer errata in the threads are marked official. The previous objection to putting them in was 'errata being provisional'. Ok, They're not. Now Catalyst has apparently stopped actually doing any updates to those threads (see http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...6026#msg496026 and Goodman's last post which was around the core rulebook entries in the master thread all going approved).

HL isn't a volunteer project. It's a paid product. The errata went live for the technomancer parts back in October. That's 5 months, and Lone Wolf has released Forbidden Arcana, so I know they're putting work on the product line.

It irritates me for fundamental core book stuff to still be wrong, and get a shrug back on when the changes will implement. I feel for Shifters who have a very incomplete implementation, but is there any chance at all for at least implementing variant checkbox with 'use all provisional rules' and rolling these changes in across all of the threads?

For the core book ones, Technomancer in specific since no one from LWD has checked in since my last in Feb:
http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/...?topic=24595.0

Fading Value Changes for Complex Forms (P. 252-3, Resonance Library)
The Fading Values for complex forms should be updated as follows. Note that the minimum Fading Value for a complex form is 2 (Threading, p. 251).

Cleaner: L–2
Diffusion of [Matrix Attribute]: L–2
Editor: L–1
Infusion of [Matrix Attribute]: L–2
Static Veil: L–3
Pulse Storm: L–3
Puppeteer: L+1
Resonance Channel: L–3
Resonance Spike: L–3
Resonance Veil: L–3
Static Bomb: L–1
Stitches: L–3
Tattletale: L–3
From oct 17 2017

Priority Table Clarification (P. 65, Priority Table)
For Technomancers, change the number of Complex Forms in each row as follows:

Priority A: Increase from 5 to 7
Priority B: Increase from 2 to 4
Priority C: Increase from 1 to 3
« Last Edit: (22:11:19/10-19-17) by Patrick Goodman »

Priority Table Clarification (P. 65, Priority Table)
In the Magic or Resonance column for Technomancers, change the number and type of skills in each row as follows:

Priority A: Change from "two Rating 5 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 5 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority B: Change from "two Rating 4 Resonance skills" to "three Rating 4 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
Priority C: Change from none to "three Rating 2 skills from Resonance, Electronics, or Cracking skill groups"
« Last Edit: (15:16:40/10-20-17) by Patrick Goodman »
I don't like using the volunteer effort, when the paid version is generally better and solid. But the volunteer effort, for whatever reason, seems to be better about actually updating older content if flaws are discovered (and god knows, with Catalyst's editing prowess, that's going to happen like clockwork).
pbensel is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
winkingchef

Old June 17th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Any updates on this topic?
I'm very interested in building a technomancer and this official errata is a big deal for me (current HL capabilities have fallen behind the free tools, sadly)

If it helps, I've bought more than $500 of Hero Lab stuff over the years and this update is a big deal to me.
winkingchef is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Gloomfall

Old August 17th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Nevermind, the Technomancer changes have been added.

Last edited by Gloomfall; August 17th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Gloomfall is offline   #13 Reply With Quote