Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

dungeonguru

Old July 16th, 2018, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promiitheus View Post
Just wondering, is Xanathar's guide not included in the demo?
The demo mode doesn't have any of the community files downloaded, just the SRD stuff (Some of the PHB, some monsters and none of the expansion books or adventures).

Even a fully licensed Hero Lab doesn't have the community files until you follow the instructions to download them found in this thread.

I don't believe the demo mode can download and load the community files, but I could be wrong and you can try to load them through the link above, but don't expect full functionality.
dungeonguru is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old July 16th, 2018, 06:29 AM
The races and subraces are in on the GIT site.

https://github.com/Sklore/HL_DD_5e_Colab/issues/834

I've yet to complete the Demonic boons. I am not sure on the progress for the new MToF's monsters however.

The current, beta version of what is completed is available;e from the code tab on the GIT site.

Due to our hot weather, medical conditions, and general real life issues I have been slow on completing what I was working on but hope to pick it up again soon. Unfortunately I have no idea what the situation with the monsters is at this time.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old July 16th, 2018, 01:43 PM
Monsters have not changed. They are in at a basic level but missing all special abilities, weapons, armor, etc. I put a call out for volunteers but alas it's just the usual suspects who are already too stretched. Need some more fresh blooded volunteers we do.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Wolverine690

Old September 28th, 2018, 04:15 PM
So I'm finding missing options for background, ideals and other character creation options currently. So do I need to download other things or follow instructions above to get them?

Or are they just not available yet?
Wolverine690 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old September 28th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Can you give a specific example of something missing from Xanathar's?

I don't believe there were any backgrounds introduced in Xanathar's.
dungeonguru is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Wolverine690

Old September 29th, 2018, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonguru View Post
Can you give a specific example of something missing from Xanathar's?

I don't believe there were any backgrounds introduced in Xanathar's.
Oh my bad I had thought it was in everything guide but it's in core book guild artisan st least that option is there are some in everything I buy my brother has book at the moment. Either way it's not an option I can select is there a way to get it?
Wolverine690 is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old September 29th, 2018, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine690 View Post
Oh my bad I had thought it was in everything guide but it's in core book guild artisan st least that option is there are some in everything I buy my brother has book at the moment. Either way it's not an option I can select is there a way to get it?
The 5th Ed SRD only includes the minimal material from the SRD. If you haven't already, download and install/activate the Community Pack. (Look at this thread)

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Wolverine690

Old September 30th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
The 5th Ed SRD only includes the minimal material from the SRD. If you haven't already, download and install/activate the Community Pack. (Look at this thread)
I did and it didnt work but went back and saw what I missed. Instruction page didnt properly load for me first time so missed a step.

Got it all now thx.
Wolverine690 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote