Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit

Notices

CNYGamer

Old May 16th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Hello.

I'm setting up a rules set using the HL Authoring Kit. I want to set up some derived traits that are visually inter spaced with the attributes on the Basics tab, sort of like this:

(the "<" and ">" are the attribute value adjustment arrows)

FirstAttribute < 5 >
SecondAttribute < 3 >
FirstDerivedTrait 4
ThirdAttribute < 9 >
FourthAtttribute < 3 >
SecondDerivedTrait 6

If I set "DashTacCon" on the derived traits to "Traits", then they show up in a separate section in the Basics tab, underneath a horizontal line beneath the attributes. I tried various guesses ("Attribute", "Attributes", "Attr", "Attrib", etc.), but had no luck.

Is there a way for me to achieve this?

Thanks for any help!
CNYGamer is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 17th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Look at the code for the table you want to display these on - what component="" is the table currently set for, and what is the <list> expression? If you modify those, you can choose a component that is shared by both of the compsets you want to display, and then you can use the list expression to restrict it to just those two compsets, without displaying anything else.

Then, you'll need to re-design the template you're using for the display of these picks to look one way (adjustable value) when it's displaying an attribute, and another way (fixed value) when it's displaying a derived attribute.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote