Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

relytdan

Old May 19th, 2005, 07:03 AM
this is something that I have noticed with the latest data file from ver 2X and the latest data file from 3X...

for Deamonhunters Once upon a time I did not have this option and the bionics, assault cannons were as per the codex....

Now I have not seen any FAQ from GW as per the Daemonhunters codex getting itself revise to fall into line with the new space marine codex yet...

So if someone could point out where the daemonhunters are able to get venerable dreadnoughts and any relevant source for why the AB datafile shows them with the new SM bionics and yet not the new assault cannons yet....

has GW released a FAQ for the chapter codexes that were not covered when the new SM codex was released... Daemonhunters, black templars, space wolves ect....
relytdan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
harkan
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 19th, 2005, 07:16 AM
DH FAQ http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapter...s-faq-v4-0.pdf

The maintainer for the DH files addressed this a bit back - the ven dread is an allied unit taken from the SM files

The assault cannon is still referred to in the DH reference sheet as the old type:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/daemonh...hunter-ref.pdf

but the DH maintainer will be able to give u a definitive answer
harkan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Versif
Volunteer Data File Author

Old May 21st, 2005, 01:45 AM
When GW release a FAQ, generic or DH specific addressing the upgrade issue I'll change the file. Until then the codex takes precedence. As a DH player I'd really like the upgrades

As noted earlier the sm dread is taken from the sm codex, it got upgraded, so did the allied sm dread

I checked earlier this week and still no updated FAQ, no reason not to nag them about it though.

Of course htere is nothing to stop you and your opponent agreeing otherwise.

Cheers
Versif is offline   #3 Reply With Quote

Old September 16th, 2005, 08:14 AM
DH use the marine assault cannon, its in the forum under rules clarifications
  #4 Reply With Quote