Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ChrisRevocateur

Old November 28th, 2011, 07:28 AM
We're all waiting, some more patiently than others.

Me, I'm impatient as all hell.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Talinthalas

Old November 29th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Are we there yet?
Talinthalas is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
ChrisRevocateur

Old November 29th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Well, they said they'd be filling us in on applying for the Beta in November, so they've got today and tomorrow. I just hope that if it's a limited beta, I don't lose out on my chance 'cause I'm gonna be at work.
ChrisRevocateur is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old November 29th, 2011, 12:01 PM
No offense to the fine folks at Lone Wolf but I generally take a grain of salt with all the ETAs they provide. They have limited manpower and I can certainly understand things sneaking up on you when you're not looking so they very rarely hit the ETA. Don't be surprised if you don't see anything by the end of the month. That said, cliches exist for a reason and "Good things come to those who wait." comes to mind.
Cullyn is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Talinthalas

Old November 29th, 2011, 12:39 PM
I am personally just looking forward to it whenever it is ready to go. And having a little fun well we wait.
Talinthalas is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Gen

Old November 29th, 2011, 10:30 PM
Just in case some people have missed it; http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14918
Gen is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3darkman View Post
I would love to be beta tester, I lose a lot of information of my three current campaigns (dnd4e, l5r, wfrp3)

only one question: it will be compatible with mac?
Realm Works will initially be Windows only. We'll either be offering a Mac version or going to a web-based option at some point thereafter. We're currently evaluating both paths.
rob is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 30th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullyn View Post
No offense to the fine folks at Lone Wolf but I generally take a grain of salt with all the ETAs they provide. They have limited manpower and I can certainly understand things sneaking up on you when you're not looking so they very rarely hit the ETA. Don't be surprised if you don't see anything by the end of the month. That said, cliches exist for a reason and "Good things come to those who wait." comes to mind.
This is one of those rare opportunities where I get to say both "Good philosophy regarding our ETAs" and "Ye of little faith".

Here's to hoping that everyone likes what we roll out for Realm Works in the weeks to come...
rob is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
3darkman

Old December 1st, 2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Realm Works will initially be Windows only. We'll either be offering a Mac version or going to a web-based option at some point thereafter. We're currently evaluating both paths.
MAC version pls....
3darkman is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Cullyn

Send a message via AIM to Cullyn Send a message via Yahoo to Cullyn

Old December 1st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
This is one of those rare opportunities where I get to say both "Good philosophy regarding our ETAs" and "Ye of little faith".

Here's to hoping that everyone likes what we roll out for Realm Works in the weeks to come...
This is certainly one time I don't mind eating a bit of crow. Glad to see things moving forward. Not in a group presently as I have twin girls coming in March on top of three younger kids (yes, that is a shameless Daddy pride plug) so I don't really qualify for the beta. That said I am working on a game or two that this will still help me organize and prepare so I look forward to seeing what develops.
Cullyn is offline   #60 Reply With Quote