Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Parody

Old July 18th, 2014, 08:22 PM
While Kickstarter doesn't make it easy to link to a specific comment, you can do so: Adventureaweek.com's response in the Rise of the Drow Kickstarter general comments.

All they said was that something was in the works and had been for months.

Parody is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Romaq

Old July 25th, 2014, 05:16 PM
No announcements or updates on the status for RotRL.

If it works out a contract can be done, would it be possible for a list of steps for rolling our own using copy+paste from the PDF? I suppose that's the "best practices" thread and using the built-in starter realm as a template, but when I looked over the starter realm template, some of the tags and other things didn't quite make sense for the Pathfinder universe, or perhaps I was looking at it wrong. Oh how I so much want to pay Lone Wolf to make the pain go away!
Romaq is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
jkthomsen9

Old August 2nd, 2014, 07:37 PM
It has been just shy of a month since Paizocon. Has there been any progress toward procuring a licence from Paizo. I am curios about the attempts to write RotRL and other content.
jkthomsen9 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 2nd, 2014, 08:17 PM
No updates to share right now. When we get some news that we can share, we'll definitely update everyone.
liz is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Philderbeast

Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:20 PM
*sigh* back to waiting, being able to buy rune lords as a data package is the one thing im waiting on to really be able to get my teeth in to realm works as inputting it all is as clear as mud to me.
Philderbeast is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Pollution

Old August 10th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philderbeast View Post
*sigh* back to waiting, being able to buy rune lords as a data package is the one thing im waiting on to really be able to get my teeth in to realm works as inputting it all is as clear as mud to me.
Its actually fairly easy. Just time consuming.

Getting scenes and whatnot is easy. Getting dungeons in takes forever.

Start off putting in chapter titles. Then drill down to scenes. The only advice I can give on dungeons is to take your time. Each room takes like three to five minutes. So foxglove manor takes about two hours or so after you get a nice haunt format played out.

Start with sometching easy like we be goblins to learn the ins and outs

Ctrl+shift+v is your best friend.
Pollution is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Ramanujan

Old November 27th, 2014, 11:00 AM
If you can get Sandpoint/RotRL/Varisia/other co-located APs/world material on this, I am so, so, so buying it.
Ramanujan is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old December 5th, 2014, 09:28 AM
I've got the first two parts of The Wormwood Mutiny entered (I hope - game is in 23 hours), plus topics for every main map location from all six books (the map alone took quite a few hours, even with no data behind it). This AP isn't seeming to be very heavy on keyed maps, so I'm still trying to wrap my head around a good structure to use.

Even with what I have done I'd be very willing to buy a completed copy from the Content Market, whether done by Lone Wolf or Paizo. As time progresses, the ability to export data from my version to the commercial version will become more valuable.
pyremius is offline   #18 Reply With Quote