Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 16th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Unfortunately, there are a few things that we weren't able to finish in time for the initial release;
  1. Combat
    • Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
  2. Magic
    • Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
  3. Matrix & Technomancers
    • AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
    • Active/Passive/Hidden mode
  4. Vehicles & Drones
    • Statistics for Vehicles
    • Rigging & Jumping In
    • Pilot Programs, Agents and IC
  5. NPCs & Critters
    • Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
    • Group/Professional RatingCritters
  6. Miscellaneous
    • Track what senses a character currently has active, and report that to the user in a single list. This will be a list of special senses that's shown when you move your mouse over the Perception dicepool at the top of the screen.
    • For the Condition Monitors on the In-Play tab, replace the numbers with boxes
    • Toxin/Disease Resistances
    • Apply various "All Actions", "All Physical Actions", "All Matrix Actions" etc. bonuses/penalties, including wound penalties
    • Attribute-Only tests (Composure, Judge Intentions, Lifting & Carrying, Memory)
    • Modify Contacts so that they can't be altered on the Social tab during Advancement mode, but are instead changed on the Advancement tab, to preserve a record of how your relationship with that contact changed.
    • Guest cost for a lifestyle, shared lifestyles, permanent lifestyles
There's no need to report any of those issues in this thread, but if you come across anything else, please report them here, and we'll address them as soon as we can.

Last edited by Mathias; September 29th, 2011 at 01:46 PM.
Mathias is online now   #1 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old September 19th, 2011, 10:29 AM
During play, when Intuition is increased via the advancement tab, an error is generated by the validation routine that alerts you to having unspent knowledge & language BP. All free K&L BP were spent during creation phase, so the validation script is not seeing the skills locked out of the creation mode, even though the UI shows that the K&L window is locked to the advancement tab.
CeaDawg is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeaDawg View Post
During play, when Intuition is increased via the advancement tab, an error is generated by the validation routine that alerts you to having unspent knowledge & language BP. All free K&L BP were spent during creation phase, so the validation script is not seeing the skills locked out of the creation mode, even though the UI shows that the K&L window is locked to the advancement tab.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old September 24th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I'm entering the history and advancements of a very old character, an elf that dates back to SR 1. I hit a point in entering her advancements and metamagics that the list of metamagics is now below the bottom of the window, and there is no scroll function on that window. I have more metamagics powers to enter and advancements as well. If I enter one more advancement, the title bar for metamagics will be below the bottom of the window as well.

On a related note, the entry for the metamagic advancement does not let me choose whether this is a group or self initiation, which would change the karma cost of the initiation. Other than making an entry in the notes it does not let me choose the type of initiation; this may be a good thing as it allows for a more individualized initiation.

Last edited by CeaDawg; September 24th, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
CeaDawg is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
On a related note, the entry for the metamagic advancement does not let me choose whether this is a group or self initiation, which would change the karma cost of the initiation. Other than making an entry in the notes it does not let me choose the type of initiation; this may be a good thing as it allows for a more individualized initiation.
Self/Group initiation costs are not a Core Rulebook rule - this will be added when the rest of Street Magic is added.

For the meantime, I'll add a Karma Cost adjustment to the Permanent Adjustments table that can alter the cost of the things you've added on the advances table.
Mathias is online now   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 20th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
I'm entering the history and advancements of a very old character, an elf that dates back to SR 1. I hit a point in entering her advancements and metamagics that the list of metamagics is now below the bottom of the window, and there is no scroll function on that window. I have more metamagics powers to enter and advancements as well. If I enter one more advancement, the title bar for metamagics will be below the bottom of the window as well.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old September 26th, 2011, 09:56 AM
This is to affect the K&L BP error, or the initiation issues, or both? I'm guessing from the response to the HL:SR & Initiation thread that it affects all of the above.

Last edited by CeaDawg; September 26th, 2011 at 09:58 AM.
CeaDawg is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I quoted the portion of your posts I've responded to. The rest won't be as quick to deal with, and I like to deal with bug reports as a batch, and since I'm currently concentrating on Sprites, I'm not ready to deal with that batch yet.
Mathias is online now   #8 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old September 26th, 2011, 01:37 PM
NP. The wording of your response looked like it might be a workable temporary solution to the problem I reported about the knowledge & Language build point error as well. That's what I get for not knowing how to punch code.
CeaDawg is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
nylanfs

Old September 28th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Made a custom Bulldog Stepvan, and couldn't add a sensor package to it (purchased a better pilot program and everything). So purchased a Sensor Package & Vehicle heavily modified it, but couldn't add it to the Step Van even though it was a container.
nylanfs is offline   #10 Reply With Quote