Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 29th, 2019, 07:06 AM
It is complete but there have been a lot of little wrinkles to work out. Rob and team have been locked away in their cave making progress with the fixes and integrating the next steps needed for the Content Market, but rest assured work is moving forward. My apologies for not being on top of this the last week or so, we had a family death and I was focused on family for much of the time.
BJ is offline   #721 Reply With Quote
H2Os

Old January 29th, 2019, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ View Post
It is complete but there have been a lot of little wrinkles to work out. Rob and team have been locked away in their cave making progress with the fixes and integrating the next steps needed for the Content Market, but rest assured work is moving forward. My apologies for not being on top of this the last week or so, we had a family death and I was focused on family for much of the time.
My condolences, never need to apologize for things of this nature. Hope all is as well as can be.
H2Os is offline   #722 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 29th, 2019, 08:32 AM
Thanks, BJ.

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #723 Reply With Quote
Vanye111

Old January 30th, 2019, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Condolences, BJ, for your loss. Thank you for your help and updates.
Vanye111 is offline   #724 Reply With Quote
Greebo

Old January 31st, 2019, 04:35 AM
My condolences, BJ, sorry for your loss.

Supporting Calendar Campaigner

Tools: Realm Works, Campaign Cartographer 3+ and Add-ons, MapTools
Games: home brew world, Lord of the Rings (CODA), Shadowrun, Earthdawn
Greebo is offline   #725 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 8th, 2019, 06:28 PM
Thanks, everyone.

For those of you waiting on a Realm Works update, I’m pleased to announce that we’ve finally passed a critical milestone with the Paizo integration thanks to their aid. Having done so, we’re now working hard to get everything properly tested and into place for the launch of the Content Market. While we can’t make any guarantees, we’re hopeful we’ll have good news for everyone in the very near future.

Happy gaming!
BJ is offline   #726 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 26th, 2019, 11:43 AM
SO... the last update from the LW folks was on the 8th (18 days and counting), citing no promises but hopefully good news "in the very near future." Since then there's been a whole thread about how the promised weekly updates aren't coming in weekly.

I know... damned if you do, damned if you don't. Everyone was clamoring for updates even if there was no new news, just so we know we're not forgotten, and then in the other thread folks were condemning you for updates with no news.

Know that I'm rooting for you, LWD! I'm a long time customer and supporter, and I want you to keep the momentum toward restoring goodwill that your updates have started!

So what's going on? Anything? What are you working on and are you making progress? Any bugs squashed? Content market stuff to report? Razor Coast stuff to report?
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #727 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2019, 07:29 AM
The RW team has just been fixated on trying to get everything in place for the launch. Devs get buried in working long hours and don't think to post updates and I took some much needed personal time as I hadn't had a real vacation since I started. The important thing is that work has been ongoing and Realm Works has been our primary focus.

As I said in the other thread, nothing groundbreaking to report. We're working closely with Paizo to resolve last-minute glitches in the API in order to hopefully ensure everything goes smoothly for Content Market launch. The Realm Works team is also reviewing content and making sure everything is as polished as it can be while we wait.
BJ is offline   #728 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old February 27th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Quote:
The RW team has just been fixated on trying to get everything in place for the launch. Devs get buried in working long hours and don't think to post updates and I took some much needed personal time as I hadn't had a real vacation since I started. The important thing is that work has been ongoing and Realm Works has been our primary focus.

As I said in the other thread, nothing groundbreaking to report. We're working closely with Paizo to resolve last-minute glitches in the API in order to hopefully ensure everything goes smoothly for Content Market launch. The Realm Works team is also reviewing content and making sure everything is as polished as it can be while we wait.
Thanks, BJ!
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #729 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old February 27th, 2019, 01:52 PM
Quote:

Thanks

Gary
Assistant Calendar Champion (retired)

GM: D&D 3.5 homegrown Local/Small Scale campaign
GMing blog: http://www.undiscoveredworlds.com
weogarth is offline   #730 Reply With Quote