Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Brugge53

Old October 26th, 2018, 11:22 AM
I have a champion which just attained tier 2. I chose Mythic Spellcasting and my path ability and added 2 mythic spells. Nothing related to this shows up on my character sheet. Please help!!
Brugge53 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old October 26th, 2018, 11:33 AM
There are even more problems with the sheet. It no longer even lists spells known at least for a sorcerer and it lists descriptions for each ability, feat, items, etc. no matter what you check. Also on the first page if you have too many things that go on the left column it just pushes things lower and lower until things at the bottom just disappear. Unchained classes do not have archetypes listed. I have reported this before but it has never been fixed.
Dwayne is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old October 26th, 2018, 08:29 PM
I noticed something. A mythic Sorcerer will not have any spells known appear on the sheet while a non-mythic character has their spells appear. Another bug with the recent patches.
Dwayne is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old November 4th, 2018, 01:24 PM
I went ahead and submitted another bug report that listed all the bugs with the printed sheet that I listed above.
Dwayne is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old November 10th, 2018, 12:18 PM
The new update fixed the archetype, spell list, and always including all the descriptions problems. The moving everything down on the first page problem is still there. Very happy to have this fixed.

Last edited by Dwayne; November 10th, 2018 at 12:55 PM.
Dwayne is offline   #5 Reply With Quote