Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Bob G

Old June 18th, 2020, 07:17 PM
I wanted to give the same FC option for dwarf inquisitors to my gnoll PC race, so I went and copied fcInqDwarf, changed the unique ID, bootstrapped it to my race, and expected to see the usrChosen dropdown menu appear on the Classes tab in the same spot that it does for the dwarf. But no dropdown menu appeared for my race. Not sure why, since I changed nothing from the dwarf FC option to mine except the ID and replaced "dwarf" with "gnoll" in description. Is there something extra I need to do?
<Pre-levels 5000>
Code:
field[abValue].value += round(field[fcCount].value/2,0,-1)

doneif (field[abValue].value = 0)

~if we haven't chosen anything, there's nothing else we can do
      doneif (field[usrChosen1].ischosen = 0)

perform field[usrChosen1].chosen.setfocus

focus.field[xExtraLev].value += field[abValue].value

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Message me for a list of completed projects.
Visit my blog! https://gauntletsofblogrepower.blogspot.com/
Bob G is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old July 3rd, 2020, 11:30 AM
"The Bumpdy dance, here's your chance, do the Bump, BUMP!"

Projects: Legendary Rogue (Legendary Games) 97.9%, Assassin (Interjection Games) 88%, Fortunate (rebuild of Luckbringer, Rite Publishing) 87.2%, Adept Godling (Super Genius Games) 73.9%, Eldritch Godling (Super Genius Games) 72.9%, Mighty Godling (Super Genius Games) 44.3%, Clever Godling (Super Genius Games) 41.2%, Legendary Cavalier (Legendary Games) 30.9%

Bob G is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old July 3rd, 2020, 01:27 PM
FCB's are normally added via a mechanic. If you want more help you should provide more information, and perhaps a copy of the .user file containing the corresponding FCB
Minous is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old July 4th, 2020, 03:51 PM
You included a PDF which is probably copyrighted and not the affected .user file. Odds are something in the user file isn't setup right.
Minous is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old July 5th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
FCB's are normally added via a mechanic. If you want more help you should provide more information, and perhaps a copy of the .user file containing the corresponding FCB
Okay, now that my upload faux pas has beem corrected, here's the correct user file.
Attached Files
File Type: email Genius Guide to Expanded Favored Class Options.user (10.1 KB, 3 views)

Bob G is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old July 6th, 2020, 03:59 AM
I am not seeing anything related to judgements in that file.....
Minous is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 6th, 2020, 08:09 AM
You said this was the Gnoll Inquisitor - I searched that file for "gnoll" and it wasn't in there, so I don't think you posted the file you meant to post.
Mathias is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old July 6th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
You said this was the Gnoll Inquisitor - I searched that file for "gnoll" and it wasn't in there, so I don't think you posted the file you meant to post.
Sorry guys, it was a bit of a rough day; my mind is elsewhere.
Correct file is attached. Sorry about the folderol.
Attached Files
File Type: email CackleGnoll.user (69.5 KB, 3 views)

Bob G is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 8th, 2020, 08:53 AM
Compare the uniqueness that's set at the top right in the editor on your copy to the uniqueness of the dwarf inquisitor - they're not the same.
Mathias is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Bob G

Old July 12th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Compare the uniqueness that's set at the top right in the editor on your copy to the uniqueness of the dwarf inquisitor - they're not the same.
Got it, thanks Mathias. I thought when you copied a thing, every parameter of that thing was copied as well. I see now that some parameters reset to their default state. I appreciate the assist, as always.

Bob G is offline   #10 Reply With Quote