Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

zarlor

Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by texaspoet View Post
Force Control doesn't have Heavy Weapon available as a Modifier.

I know it's just your own user file, but I thought I'd let you know I found that.

Odd, since the power did have the modifier selected, but it just wasn't listed with the power modifiers. Not sure what happened. I've fixed it now, though, so you should be able to either grab the new .hl file from the same spot, or if you set-up my update file it should show up in the updater for you. Thanks for the find!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old December 23rd, 2015, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
Just go to the Personal tab and add the SPPs you need to run with there. You won't need my data file for that IF you are just running with 1st Edition powers. All that file does is try to kludge the SPC1 data file with the SPC2 Powers. There were a few powers that were implemented a bit strangely because I just have no idea how to code a better way but I also expect some of the things needed will be implemented in the official SPC2 data file anyway (indeed once the SPC2 file comes out my kludged overlay for SPC1 will go away.)
Lovin' your SPC2 file zarlor! Can I ask though, what will happen once the offical file is released? Will we need to recreate supers created with your file?

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 23rd, 2015, 03:26 PM
"Will we need to recreate supers created with your file?"

Yes.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder, SWADE Fantasy Companion
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Sci-Fi Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old December 23rd, 2015, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapedCrusader View Post
"Will we need to recreate supers created with your file?"

Yes.
What he said. The unofficial file has worked for me as a temporary stop-gap, but I expect a bit more functionality, like some of the new mods and things for Sci-Fi Companion, not to mention fixing some of the kludginess of several of the things I had to do such as with detection powers, that I expect will make the official SPC2 add-on worth it. Not to mention my file and updater will go away as soon as SPC2 is released, especially since I intend to switch straight to the official version myself. So while I needed what I put out for my own group to use while we were waiting for the official version I always expected that anything made with what I threw together would not be compatible with the official version when it came out. I am glad others found some use for it, though, but I am sorry to say that it will take re-entering characters when the time comes to make the switch.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old December 24th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Hey no problems, just so I'm prepared like.

I'll make PDF's of the character sheets and maybe get plaintext as well. I'm putting chars into Realm Works anyway, so I'll just update things as and when the official SPC2 is released. Cheers again!

Sleet was enjoying a tasty beverage at his local tavern, when a Tarrasque showed up in the local area. He managed to valiantly get on it's back and ride it. How he did it is a mystery to this day...

RW: Engine Heart, I Love The Corps! Home Brew: Star Gate: Avalon, Monda Minutia. I'm good with: OpenOffice, Paint, Lego Digital Designer. & not so good with: Realm Works, Hero Lab, CC3+, GIMP, Cityographer, Hexographer, Fractal Mapper, AstroSynth, Inspiration Pad Pro. RW Kickstarter Supporter.
Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
dragonwithlotus

Old January 14th, 2016, 05:27 PM
Any word on when the official SPC-2 for Herolab will be released? Thanks for all your hard work.
dragonwithlotus is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 18th, 2016, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwithlotus View Post
Any word on when the official SPC-2 for Herolab will be released? Thanks for all your hard work.
I haven't seen any official word yet, but we have been told it is the very next data file in the works and CapedCrusader (who is authoring the file) has a few extra incentives since his own gaming group is playing an SPC2 game and want him to finish it, too.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Coming Eventually
zarlor is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
dragonwithlotus

Old January 19th, 2016, 05:45 PM
I am hoping to see it soon (as I was hoping to use it to make characters for a Con taking place over Valentine's Weekend.) Caped Crusader-- can we get an update? Thanks a lot!
dragonwithlotus is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Save-vs-DM

Old January 30th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonwithlotus View Post
I am hoping to see it soon (as I was hoping to use it to make characters for a Con taking place over Valentine's Weekend.) Caped Crusader-- can we get an update? Thanks a lot!
Seconding this. I'd love to hear what the progress report is, as we're gearing up for a supers game ourselves.
Save-vs-DM is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Zaphod Beebledoc

Old January 31st, 2016, 01:01 AM
Same here! Will the Encounter Builder have the updated Supers from the back of the book?

Zaphod Beebledoc is offline   #40 Reply With Quote