Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

SteveT
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 7th, 2020, 12:57 PM
From the announcements thread:
On Wednesday morning (April 8th) at 10 AM Pacific time, we plan to take Hero Lab Online down for maintenance. We expect up to about 30 minutes of downtime, though it may be less.

UPDATE: We've pushed this back to Thursday (April 9th) at 10am Pacific in order to fit in a few more goodies.
UPDATE: Things are taking longer than expected, sorry for the delay. We will post again here when we have an estimate.

UPDATE: We expect to be back up by 11 AM pacific.

UPDATE: Everything is back up.

Last edited by SteveT; April 9th, 2020 at 09:58 AM.
SteveT is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Shadowfoot

Old April 7th, 2020, 09:14 PM
I wish I automatically knew when 10 am Pacific time is. I'm not in the US and it's not a matter of automatically subtracting 1-3 hours. Having just switched from daylight saving to winter time adds to the challenge.
Can UTC time be included in these announcements? I expect that is a timezone people outside the US are more familiar with.

I see this downtime is 5 pm UTC

🎲 Pathfinder 2e GM

Need spawns invention, but imagination gives rise to need. — Logic of Design
Shadowfoot is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old April 8th, 2020, 09:43 AM
this website was a lifesaver when i was living overseas: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...p1=234&p2=1440
dacoobob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2020, 09:52 AM
We're going to go one better (sort of). In tomorrow's release, we're integrating downtime notification directly into the product. So everyone will know about the planned maintenance simply by being logged into HLO. We'll also continue announcing here, but a lot of users don't frequent the forums, so those folks will now have a heads-up.

The first notification will be whenever we schedule the maintenance. After that, you'll see a reminder at 24 hours and then more frequently as the actual downtime nears.

Please note: The new mechanism will be put in place tomorrow. So it won't actually WORK until the FOLLOWING release cycle.
rob is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
danyray

Old April 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Hi Steve and Rob, can you share what those few goodies will be? I use HLO more and more and I admit the more I use it the more I like it, so I'm always curious what's next!
danyray is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2020, 05:47 PM
@danyray check this space tomorrow morning, we've got quite the update coming...
Joe is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Lady Gragra

Old April 9th, 2020, 09:55 AM
Come on guys, it's almost prime time EU and you're still in maintenance?
Lady Gragra is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Joe
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 9th, 2020, 10:42 AM
@Lady Gragra

We ran into an issue unexpectedly that took a little extra time to sort out. These kinds of things can happen during deployments, and we appreciate everyone's patience when they do.
Joe is offline   #8 Reply With Quote