Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

flyingcircus

Old June 6th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Is there any chance that all the new powers and archetypes will get into the program before you guys pull the plug on the 2e M&M? I think I have requested this about 3 other times here and there. The new Chi powers would be nice and the archetypes would be great to see before you scrap for 3e M&M.
flyingcircus is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Woodclaw

Old June 7th, 2010, 12:08 AM
Colen already said that they won't pull the plug from the 2E for a long while, still they'll probably rely on external (read "us") help to finish uploading the missing things. Sicne the 3E will be a completly different Data set both will remain avaible in the system.
Woodclaw is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 7th, 2010, 03:29 AM
The Mecha and Manga material has been submitted. Colen says that the next update will happen soon. I put a file up in one of these topics, I believe in response to one of your postings, with the material. If you would like, I can email this material to you. I also just recently finished the Iron Age archetypes FWIW, so they may make the next update too.
Duggan is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 7th, 2010, 07:41 AM
The Mecha & Manga content, kindly contributed by Duggan, is already included and waiting for a Hero Lab 3.6b update to come out (which should be very soon now). The Iron Age archetypes are also in there.
Colen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
flyingcircus

Old June 13th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah!
flyingcircus is offline   #5 Reply With Quote