Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Blue Rabit

Old January 14th, 2019, 08:16 AM
Hi,
New user of herolab here, very impressed with the depth of features but I have a few UI issues that I need help with.

I started using herolab fairly late in our campaign in an effort to spend more time role playing and less time doing math. The result is that I have a lvl 17 fighter with lots of attacks.

I am having trouble reading the attack bonuses for the multiple attacks as well as the damage from them as they all try to appear on the same line on the summary tab as well as in to weapons page. Closing unused summary tabs does not seem to help, there appears to be a maximum width of each tab.

Has anyone encountered this before? With haste and rapid shot, my archer has 6 attacks and the last one is cut off. Then there isnt enough room for the full weapon damage.
Blue Rabit is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old January 14th, 2019, 09:19 AM
You can hover over the entry on the summary tab to have full details pop up. If you're using a printed sheet, then you may want to set up some equipment sets.

Hope that helps!
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote