Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Battlefleet Gothic

Notices

Lord Kahlain

Old November 1st, 2010, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDagger View Post
The Void Stalker should be ...
Thanks! Found it.
Lord Kahlain is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
Jonru

Old November 15th, 2010, 01:09 AM
Hi,

I used to use the BFG data files a while ago but I stopped playing, however I decided to pop in to see what was happening. It's great to see someone taking up the banner as I wouldn't like to see the end of the BFG datafiles for other players!

Just a quick note, and I don't know if you've already sorted it, but a solution to the unable to open files with developer turned on is fairly straightforward (and as far as I can see without repercussions).

Go to the BFG.def definition file, unit stat tab and change both the armour and speed lower bounds to -4 (armour) and -7 (speed), which are technically both the lower bounds. That gets rid of all the errors on loading

Hope this is useful to you, I might be interested in doing some coding or something, though i'll admit now i'm not the greatest!

p.s. also could a decision be made on whether to end sentences with full stops or not in rules/throughout? Cheers

Last edited by Jonru; November 15th, 2010 at 02:08 AM.
Jonru is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
BlueDagger

Old December 1st, 2010, 05:18 AM
Not sure if it's in the live version or not but the developer mode should be corrected now. Holidays have me a lil busy lol. I changed the eldar speed placeholders from the negative values to a xxxxxx value that stands for the speed... aka instead of 10/15/20 it would be 101520 which will translate to the actual value. This should keep AB from having a heart attack over negative numbers.
BlueDagger is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Sawyer

Old July 3rd, 2012, 01:21 AM
Army Builder Version 3.4 - Battlefleet Gothic Datafile 3.3 - Imperial Fleet - 02JUL12

Hi, when I select a Tyrant class cruiser it appears with the standard 30cm Weapon Batteries, but it doesn't allow me to select the standard Torpedo tubes (or select the Nova Cannon upgrade option) without upgrading the Weapon Batteries to the 45 cm ranged variants.

In addition, if you do upgrade to the 45cm ranged variants, the Strength is reduced to 8 per side instead of the correct Strength 10 (or 4+6 to be precise).
Sawyer is offline   #34 Reply With Quote