Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

TremorAcePV

Old October 24th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Hi,

I'm fairly new to both Hero Lab & these forums.

I really like the features Hero Lab has, and am using it for a D&D 5e campaign. However, I can't seem to find a "history of changes" list.

For example, I level up my character from 4 to 5. Is there a place to see when what changes are made? i.e. "added journal entry on 2018-09-13 - 700XP & 45GP" or something similar?
TremorAcePV is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old October 24th, 2018, 03:03 PM
There should be a journal tab on any PC you create that has this function. It won't show on NPCs unless you have the community files installed.

On that tab you can hit the Add new journal entry text and a new blank entry shows up. You type over the pre-filled out information and give yourself XP and coinage.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
macbean

Old November 6th, 2018, 11:38 PM
Your Journal entries stay and you can print those out to see that part of your character history. but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

It sounds like you're looking for the equivalent of a character change log. IE at 2nd level you added this, at 3rd you did that. I don't believe there's anything like this.

But I do that manually by saving a version of the character at each level.
macbean is offline   #3 Reply With Quote