Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:59 PM
When attempting to transfer saddlebags to my horse, the program crashes.

It seems to crash when there is something in the saddlebags, but transfers successfully when the saddlebags are empty.
geekomancer is offline   #41
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 09:04 PM
When transferring Artisan's tools back & forth between my hero and my horse, it loses its specific function. (i.e. goes from "Artisan's tools: Craft: Bows" to blank & red.)
geekomancer is offline   #42
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 09:08 PM
All of the summaries (Basics, Skills, Feats, Weapons, etc.) are too narrow and the text is cut off. This is a problem even when window is full screen, and there's no obvious way to adjust them. They should self-adjust, or at least make them wider so that all the text fits.
geekomancer is offline   #43
Maidhc O Casain

Old May 16th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Turning on the 'Fighting Defensively' condition triggers the 'You cannot combine total defense with fighting defensively' validation error, even when the 'Total Defense' condition is not checked.

I verified this error on two different characters and one animal companion.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #44
SnowHeart

Old May 16th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I *think* the following are bugs but the last "bug" I thought I was reporting was clearly the result of an error between keyboard and chair. Nonetheless...

* For the Savage Barbarian, the Naked Courage increases every three levels while, as written, it should be once every six levels. There is some discussion on the Paizo boards that this may be a mistake and requests have been made to put it in the FAQ, but I haven't seen it so I'm assuming, absent an errata or FAQ, it should be Rules As Written.

* I'm not sure where exactly this bug occurs, but Weapon Finesse is not registering for use with the Aldori Dueling Sword as part of the Half-Elf's Acestral Arms Alternate Racial Trait. I encountered this by drawing up a half-elf barbarian, took the alternate racial trait of Ancestral Arms, selected the Aldori Dueling Sword, selected Weapon Finesse as a feat, and it still used my Strength (a +1 bonus) instead of Dexterity (a +4 bonus). However, when I rolled this up with a fighter with a normal Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat (rather than as a racial bonus feat) and Weapon Finesse, it calculated the Dex for the attack bonus properly.

* (Edit: Additional Report) -- Activating a Barbarian's rage under the In-Play tab does not update the character's listed CMD, which should (I believe?) take into account the adjusted Strength score. Yet the Fatigued tag, right next to the Rage tag, does work. Tested with two characters.

Last edited by SnowHeart; May 17th, 2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added 3rd Report re: Barbarian Rage/CMD calculation
SnowHeart is offline   #45
Adam.Ormond

Old May 17th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Correct it should. You only lose the buckler AC after you attack or cast a spell. So its up to the player to unequipped the buckler after they do one of those. Or if using PnP to take out the buckler AC bonus.
I created a thread on the Paizo forums about this matter: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards...OfUse&page=1#1

The rules don't make a distinction between "attack", "hold" and "wield" in this block of text. It simply states a loss of the bonus if you 'use' a weapon in the off-hand. I personally believe "using" a weapon is the equivelent of "holding". You can hold a 2H weapon in one hand, but HeroLab doesn't let you represent that. If you are wielding the weapon, I don't believe the shield bonus from the Buckler should apply.

I do agree with you in regards to casting a spell. The rules text is explicit about that.
Adam.Ormond is offline   #46
geekomancer

Old May 17th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight, but there doesn't seem to be any support at all for a Monk's Flurry of Blows, let alone with a weapon (e.g. for Zen Archer). It looks like there have been some attempts at user-made fixes, but this didn't work for me (wouldn't load). It should appear in the weapons list as "Flurry of Blows (Unarmed)" or "Flurry of Blows (Longbow)", shouldn't it?
geekomancer is offline   #47
chava

Old May 17th, 2011, 11:33 PM
The Skeleton, Burning template is not removing the base skeleton's Immune to Cold.

Which gives the Burning Skeleton both immunity and vulnerability to cold.

Code:
SKELETON, BURNING	CR 1/2
Male Human
NE Medium Undead
Init +6; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +0
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 16, touch 12, flat-footed 14   (+2 armor, +2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 5 (1d8+1)
Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +2
DR 5/bludgeoning; Immune cold, fire, Undead Traits
Weakness Vulnerability to Cold
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Immunity to Cold You are immune to cold damage.
Immunity to Fire You are immune to fire damage.
Undead Traits Undead are immune to death effects, disease, mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, phantasms, and patterns), paralysis, poison, sleep, stun, and any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects
Vulnerability to Cold You are vulnerable (+50% damage) to Cold damage
chava is offline   #48
Cutter

Old May 21st, 2011, 09:26 PM
Duration on the spell "Deeper Darkness" is wrong - The Core Rulebook has it as 10 min/level. Herolabs says 1 day/level.
Cutter is offline   #49
Grog

Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:40 PM
I noticed my character's gear value seemed very high. After some poking around I determined the value error is because of a custom magic weapon, a group of 50 +1 flaming crossbow bolts.

In the edit custom gear selection, it is calculating to show a reasonable value of 8305 gp.

On the main character view, at the top of the form it shows 415005 as the "~ Gear Value". (Created a blank character/portfolio to test this.)

When trying to sell the bolts it also displays the erroneous 415005 value.
Grog is offline   #50
Closed Thread