Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Making a Dwarven Shielded Fighter, equipped with an Armored Coat, Armored Kilt and Heavy Steel Shield. He has the Shield Focus feat, and a 12 DEX.

When all three are equipped, the ACP is being calculated as -2 (it should be -4). Removing the Coat and Shield one at a time leaves the ACP at -2 in each case (correct). Un-equipping the Kilt causes the ACP to go to -4, the correct total.

By way of further investigation, I equipped a suit of chainmail. With the chainmail and shield equipped, the ACP is calculated at -7 (correct). Equipping the Armored Kilt leaves the ACP at -7, but produces the validation error "Too many suits of armor worn." Chainmail is medium armor, and should be able to be equipped with the Kilt. Equipping each of the other types of medium armor resulted in the same validation error, but in each case the ACP was calculated correctly.

The character is not over encumbered in any of the above cases (I turned Encumbrance off in the Configuration tab).

EDIT: Also just noted that with the Armored Coat, Armored Kilt and Shield equipped AC is read as 18, and should be 19 (10 +4 Coat +1 Kilt +3 Shield +1 DEX). Removing the Armored Kilt produces no change in the AC (should reduce by 1), and removing the Armored Coat only reduces AC by 3 (should reduce by 4).

EDIT (Final): Never mind - just noticed the note in the Armored Kilt description instructing the creation of custom armor with the kilt added as a special ability. D'oh!

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; May 15th, 2011 at 08:38 AM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #31
Thazar

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Boots of Speed do not appear to be putting the 10 uses per day into the tracked resources area. When I look at the editor the item is set up with the 10 limit, but the box is not checked to display it on the character. Not sure if this was intended or not.

I created a copy and replaced the original with the box checked and it appears to work properly that way.
Thazar is offline   #32
Belafon

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Something is definitely up with the Monk's Robe. It doesn't seem to be adding to AC or unarmed damage - some of the time. I can't reproduce it reliably, but sometimes by checking and unchecking or selling and rebuying (or sometimes by deleting a completely different item like Belt of Giant Strength), I can get it to properly add AC and unarmed damage.
Belafon is offline   #33
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 07:42 PM
The Rich Parents trait doesn't make my character's starting wealth 900gp. I had to change it manually. Thanks
geekomancer is offline   #34
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Also, I can buy normal arrows, using the non-magical weapon dialogue, in quantities of 20 (which is standard), but if I want to buy arrows of special material, which uses the magic/custom weapon dialogue, I can only buy them in quantities of 50.
geekomancer is offline   #35
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 07:54 PM
The create custom weapon dialogue is stuck in a crash loop. If I cancel, it pops up again; if I select, it pops up again. This didn't happen the first time I used it (creating a MW composite longbow), but when I tried to create arrows made of cold iron, it got stuck in this loop; had to force-quit the program AGAIN.

Last edited by geekomancer; May 15th, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
geekomancer is offline   #36
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:05 PM
The Create Custom Weapon dialogue has text that is white on a pale background, which is pretty much unreadable. (E.g. on a Composite Longbow, before setting the final cost, there is a bunch of text in white on the pale parchment background. Needs to be darker text to make it readable.)

The same is true with the quantities to buy, and for selling/removing ammo. (light font on light background)

Last edited by geekomancer; May 15th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.
geekomancer is offline   #37
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Masterwork Longbow, Composite Str +2 correctly costs 600 gp, but shows a value of 800 gp. In the sell dialog, it sells for 800 gp; in the edit weapon dialog it shows cost of 600 gp.

The cost & value for alchemical silver arrows is also wrong. It adds 2gp to the total cost of 50 arrows, but should add 2gp to the cost of each arrow. (Custom quantity should be 20 arrows anyway, the same as normal quantity.) Note that the value is correct when selling, but not when buying.

It looks like the value for arrows is also wrong - buying is correct (bought 60 arrows for 3gp), but in the sell dialog it says the value is 1.5gp, so I can only sell for 1.5gp, even if trying to sell at 100%.

Last edited by geekomancer; May 15th, 2011 at 08:36 PM.
geekomancer is offline   #38
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:41 PM
The cold-weather outfit is not available as a free clothing to begin play. (P 161 of PFCR says "all characters begin play with one outfit, valued at 10gp or less.")

Last edited by geekomancer; May 15th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
geekomancer is offline   #39
geekomancer

Old May 15th, 2011, 08:48 PM
Free box in purchase window: I bought a cold-weather outfit for free (with the "free" box checked), then closed the purchase window. When I reopened the purchase window to buy a backpack, the box was no longer checked, but it still said "free". I had to check and uncheck the free box to fix it.
geekomancer is offline   #40
Closed Thread