Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Closed Thread

osopolare

Old June 19th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I'm finding that the Greater Bracers of Archery grant a +2 to damage where they should only grant +1.

Thank you!
osopolare is offline   #151
GrendelTodd

Old June 19th, 2011, 09:17 PM
The Brood Master Archetype for Summoner isn't allowing the option of generating multiple Eildolons.
GrendelTodd is offline   #152
Bigkilla

Old June 20th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrendelTodd View Post
The Brood Master Archetype for Summoner isn't allowing the option of generating multiple Eildolons.
It states in the archetype that the feature has not been implemented yet.
Bigkilla is offline   #153
Lord oKOyA

Old June 21st, 2011, 06:38 AM
The Grease spell erroneously lists the duration as 1 round/level instead of the correct 1 minute/level.
Lord oKOyA is offline   #154
lostwriter

Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:49 AM
The price for magical ammunition is way off. It appears to be applying to amount to each unit instead of the group of 50.

Also, is it possible to allow lower numbers of ammunition? For example, the characters in my campaign received 2 undead bane and 5 ghost touch arrows.
lostwriter is offline   #155
blzbob
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:29 PM
When I make a halfling monk weapon adept, I get the following error (it shows it twice):

Quote:
Attempt to access non-live child pick 'fStunFist' from script
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'fcMnkHalfl' (Eval Script '#1') near line 6

Attempt to access non-live pick via script fails for 'fStunFist'
Location: 'eval' script for Thing 'fcMnkHalfl' (Eval Script '#1') near line 6
blzbob is offline   #156
lostwriter

Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:50 AM
Secrets of the Grave for the Dirge Bard Archetype does not add the bonus spell to the spell list.
lostwriter is offline   #157
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 23rd, 2011, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Having an issue with the new HLExport tool. (Tools->Launch HLExport). A week ago I used it and entered info into the new Third Party fields (ID, Name, and Version#). I highlighted them on the attached screen shot.

When I went to use it again tonight I found that they are now grayed out and can't be changed. Maybe I could understand the ID and Name but the version number?

I found the file that info is saved in and was able to change it that way but I have to think this is a bug as I will have to support several 3PP data sets and will need to change these values often.

Thanks

Check which files you have selected to output - I believe HLExport will disable those controls if a definition (.def) or config (.cfg) file is selected, since third-party updates should never include those files.

Hope this helps!
Colen is offline   #158
12hourhalfday

Send a message via AIM to 12hourhalfday

Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:24 AM
I apologize in case this is already known or I missed a reason why somewhere. The giant spider from the bestiary is missing it's web attack.
12hourhalfday is offline   #159
Tesh

Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:29 AM
This is still messing up the Cavalier class. I have a 8th lvl Gnome with 6 lvl of Cavalier 1 lvl Fighter (roughrider) & 1 lvl Barbarian. The wolf mount for the cavalier is 6 hd. When I add Mounted Fury Barbarian it takes away 3 hd from the wolf.

The Mounted Fury Barbarian archetype's -4 effective companion levels are not applied until the mounted fury barbarian reaches level 5 and is granted a mount (previously, this could interfere with animal companions granted by other classes.
Tesh is offline   #160
Closed Thread