Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 1st Edition

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:19 AM
So when I bought the PF1 it was only $9.99, The email of the newsletter that went out today said it is $20, did the price go up or is the email a mistake?
Dragnmoon is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:59 AM
When I log onto the HLO website and look at my options, I have the option to migrate my PF1 stuff for $9.99.

Possibly purchasing the game system (if you don't already own things on HLC) costs $20? I haven't gotten the newsletter, so I don't know how it reads.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old January 9th, 2021, 02:59 PM
The newsletter states that migration is $20. I believe buying the game system is $25; it's not mentioned in the newsletter.
mototom is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old January 9th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Should have clarified that, I paid $9.99 for the migration. Did not have to spend anything else to have full access to PF1 and all the add-ons since I owned them all in HLC.
Dragnmoon is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daniel V
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Hmm, I'll poke the powers that be about this, I believe that is an outdated price that was initially projected, and the $9.99 is what we settled on instead for the migration.
Daniel V is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old January 10th, 2021, 09:44 AM
I will say if it stayed at $20 I would not have bought it since HLC is still the superior product, $9.99 was cheap enough to make me curious enough to buy it just to see what it looks like on HLO. So good decision on that price drop, at least for me.
Dragnmoon is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old January 10th, 2021, 10:26 AM
Poking around the HLO shopping cart: if you don't currently have a paid account for Hero Lab Online, it looks like you have to buy service as well as the migration fee. Standard service + migration fee = $19.98.

Parody is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
mototom

Old January 11th, 2021, 12:47 PM
That makes sense. If you're new to HLO, you'd need Standard at a minimum. Thanks for poking around and solving the mystery.
mototom is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old January 11th, 2021, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragnmoon View Post
Should have clarified that, I paid $9.99 for the migration. Did not have to spend anything else to have full access to PF1 and all the add-ons since I owned them all in HLC.
Ok, this is whats confusing me, do i have to pay the $9.99 to have full access to PF1, even after i linked my account & license?
MadCat75 is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old January 11th, 2021, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCat75 View Post
Ok, this is whats confusing me, do i have to pay the $9.99 to have full access to PF1, even after i linked my account & license?
Yes. You pay the $10 to give HLO access to everything you've purchased for HLC. Afterwards they both are licensed for everything; if you buy more content for PF1 you can use it in both.

You also have to have HLO service, which costs extra if you aren't already using it.

Parody is offline   #10 Reply With Quote