Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Cortex System

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Hero Lab V3.3 is now available. This means that the Cortex System data files are also officially available. The Cortex System files include support for the Cortex Core Rules, as well as all of the derivative game systems that are currently available. This means the Battlestar Galactica RPG, Serenity RPG, Supernatural RPG, and Demon Hunters RPG. That's *five* games for the price of one!

So come and get it!

For more details on the V3.3 release of Hero Lab, please refer to the thread below:
http://forums.lwdsupport.com/showthr...1300#post31300
rob is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Craftzero

Old July 15th, 2009, 07:33 AM
Yay! I'm playing with it now.

I apologize in advance for the multitude of questions I sling your way in the near future. I'm going to be customizing the base Cortex set for the game Torg, and I know it won't be... easy.
Craftzero is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Craftzero

Old July 15th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Out of curiosity, where do we post bug reports vs questions...? In trying to access the help screen for the proper formatting for unique ID's, it couldn't find the file.
Craftzero is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2009, 08:16 AM
This forum is for any questions/comments/requests for the Cortex files, bug reports are always appreciated.

Could you please give me more information about what's missing? I can't duplicate your error yet.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
Craftzero

Old July 15th, 2009, 10:58 AM
In the Hero Lab Editor, I clicked on 'help'. I navigated to this page "file:///c:/herolab/docs/kit/kit_editor.htm", which works fine. I then clicked on a link about halfway down that states:

Unique Id - Unique identifier for the thing. Each thing must have a different unique Id. For more on unique ids, see this guide.

The italicized portion is a link. When I click that, my browser (Firefox 3.011) cannot find it, stating "Firefox can't find the file at /c:/herolab/docs/kit/kit_fundamentals.htm#ids.".

I hope that helps!
Craftzero is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 15th, 2009, 11:28 AM
The link should instead be pointing at this page, now that most of the documentation has been moved to the wiki: http://hlkitwiki.wolflair.com/index.php5/Unique_Ids

The wiki's front page is at:
http://hlkitwiki.wolflair.com/index.php5?title=Home

Thanks for finding that.
Mathias is online now   #6 Reply With Quote