Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

SirPwyll

Old February 27th, 2021, 07:03 AM
I was wondering if there is any timeframe for when additional battle form spell adjustments will be added to the platform. In particular, I'm looking at support for Elemental Form and Dragon Form. Mechanically, all battle forms work similarly and Hero Lab Online already supports several of them, so I would think adding the missing ones shouldn't be overly difficult. I'd happily make my own but there doesn't appear to be any way of doing so.

My group is making extensive use of the stage functionality for remote gaming support. The lack of support for these other battle forms makes them very difficult to use in game. Given my sorcerer has Elemental Form as a bonus spell, it largely makes it useless, which is quite frustrating. I can certainly apply temp hp, different AC, etc. manually and I can make custom dice rolls for attacks and damage, but this is cumbersome. The battle form spell adjustments that do exist all seem to work well, so can this functionality be extended to the rest of these spells?
SirPwyll is offline   #1 Reply With Quote