Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Trelander

Old April 4th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Just noticed I can't like to stuff in the session details, would be useful to link to the various encounters instead of typing everything in. Would be faster to reference loot, updates, information on npcs etc back when they did it.

Thanks!
Trelander is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 5th, 2014, 12:14 AM
If you're using the game sessions, beginning and ending them appropriately, you might find that linking is not really necessary. You can leverage the Reveal History to see everything that was revealed during a single game session. Using that, you can collapsed the view to only show topics and quickly see what encounters were revealed. Clicking on those encounters gives you everything that you'd probably end up duplicating in the session details to get the same basic links, wouldn't it?
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Trelander

Old April 5th, 2014, 06:40 AM
This is great, and yes will solve most of my needs (if not all of them). I've only had it since public release and haven't figured everything out. Thanks Rob!

Would it be possible to put a quick link on the session details, or button that automatically loads the Reveal History with it sorted for that gaming session? Would be handy to quickly click a button to sort the reveal history to the appropriate session, but obviously this is less of a immediate need =)
Trelander is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
darloth

Old April 9th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Where is this mythical Session Details view? I'd really like to have one...

Aha! It's in Manage->Realm. I would -never- have expected to find it there

Now I know where to find it, I too would like more features.

If linking isn't plausible (I'd like it to link despite your good advice - more links are better in a tool like this) then I agree that a quick button to go to the reveal history filtered on just that session would be great.

Additionally, I'd like to be able to add sessions (or at least start sessions) from this view as opposed to having to go back to Home to do it. That said, I think the Game Sessions view should be reachable from the home tab anyway, but it looks like that would require some more significant rearranging.

Last edited by darloth; April 9th, 2014 at 03:12 AM.
darloth is offline   #4 Reply With Quote