Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bryangustaf

Old March 8th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I lost the license i used to install hero lab as well as the e-mail account i registered with. I their any way to send the license to another e-mail?
Bryangustaf is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 8th, 2010, 01:24 PM
You will want to send an email to support@wolflair.com with your problem. The programmers frequent the forums, but in general, they'll tell you to contact customer support.
Duggan is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
flamepulse

Old March 8th, 2010, 02:03 PM
and for future i would reccomend using a web email account like gmail for your email, that way its not tied to a internet providor
flamepulse is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Duggan
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 8th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Ah, there are other possible explanations ranging from the email provider you use going down (I used to have an account with Mail.com until they started charging for basic services and stopped screening spam at all) to having the account hacked and being unable to retrieve it (I lost my ICQ account that way). But yeah, GMail looks to be fairly reliable so far.
Duggan is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 8th, 2010, 05:02 PM
If you've lost both the license AND the email address, you'll need to provide us with sufficient info to properly identify yourself. For example, when you activated your license the first time, you were prompted to provide your name, country, and postal code. If you can give us that info, we can probably find your license. Please send an email to support@wolflair.com with that info and Nancy will hopefully be able to dig up your license number and get it to you.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote