Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

KazMx

Old February 28th, 2014, 07:48 AM
Hi, I was making a new character for the campaign we're starting this Sunday but I had some concerns, why does the half-elf have access to the Human Alternate Racial Traits, i.e. Dual Talented which ask for the skilled and bonus feat in exchange for an extra +2 to an ability score. The half-elf have access to neither the Skilled nor the human bonus feat. Is there any reason for this to appear or just an error?
KazMx is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jbearwillis

Old February 28th, 2014, 09:32 AM
I had noticed that to and had turned it in as a bug - Wolflair sent me an email and showed me that on the Paizo forums that they are allowed the elf and human racial traits, but I was also told that they realized that there needed to be some changes to what is taken away, because as it stands now, you don't lose nothing for taking some of them. I was told it was on the to-do-list. Hope that explains the problem.
jbearwillis is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
KazMx

Old February 28th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearwillis View Post
I had noticed that to and had turned it in as a bug - Wolflair sent me an email and showed me that on the Paizo forums that they are allowed the elf and human racial traits, but I was also told that they realized that there needed to be some changes to what is taken away, because as it stands now, you don't lose nothing for taking some of them. I was told it was on the to-do-list. Hope that explains the problem.
Ohh Ok, that's great thank you jbear. Let's hope they check this out quickly
KazMx is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
MonsterRonster

Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:23 PM
Wish I'd read this thread before posting the bug report. There's a long thread on the Paizo site talking about it. Official ruling from them is that half-humans should not have access to the human alternate favoured class bonuses.
MonsterRonster is offline   #4 Reply With Quote