Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

AriesOmega

Old January 28th, 2018, 08:36 AM
Currently when you select Human, HL gives you a choice of the ones for Pathfinder such as...

Azlanti, Chelaxian, Garundi, Keleshite, etc.

I'd like to select the major ones of...

Calishites
Chondathans
Damarans
Illuskans
Mulan
Rashemi
Tethyrians

or the minor ethnic groups of...

Arkaiun
Bedine
Chultans
Durpari
Ffolk
Gurs
Halruaans
Imaskari
Itzas
Lantanna
Mazticans
Nars
Netherese
Nubari
Raumvirans
Shaarans
Shou
Sossrim
Talfir
Tashalans
Tuigan
Turami
Ulutiuns
Vaasans
Zakharans

Most of this info is in Races of Faerūn and then cleaned up and codified in the 3.5 update Player's Guide to Faerūn.
AriesOmega is offline   #171 Reply With Quote
DeltaMasterMind

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Just wondering if this is suppose to be here: cwistest
I found it in the dragonlance campaign file and it seems like a placeholder or test class. Does it serve a functional purpose? If not you may want to hide it.

Forum link for my content work:
Pathfinder Thread
Forum link for SU 5e content work:
5e Steven Universe Thread
This link is for my group, but feel free to play it with:
DMM 5e | "https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsd9w1eodlnwjq0/updatesDMM.xml?dl=1" Copy this link to your update manager to get updates when available.
This adds the Pisky subrace to elves from Berserk! and additional subraces for the Gem Race.
Please post comments in the provided threads above.
DeltaMasterMind is offline   #172 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old May 11th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Hello, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the spellcasting prodigy feat in the Forgotten Realms books do nothing. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the coding, of the effects of the feat just can't be coded properly, I just thought I would mention it, and find out.
asvaldson is offline   #173 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 11th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asvaldson View Post
Hello, I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not, but the spellcasting prodigy feat in the Forgotten Realms books do nothing. I'm not sure if it is a problem with the coding, of the effects of the feat just can't be coded properly, I just thought I would mention it, and find out.
The feat is not coded, an oversight. I will take a look at how to code this in the future. I am working on the next release for all of this right now. Along with fixing ethnicities and consolidating races.

As soon as I come up with something to get this to work I'll post it here for a quick fix to this.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #174 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 9th, 2018, 05:04 PM
I am currently working deep in the middle of the next update phase. I wanted to give you all a heads up on whats being worked on and give you all a chance to make suggestions.

In Progress:
More Subraces: Getting Rid of the need to show six different versions of Elves, Dwarves, Halflings etc on the Race selection. Eventually, I will use Ethnicity or Sub-Race as a racial selection for ALL. And just have the CORE Base Race, this will reduce the need to update all the Subrace entries every time something new and interesting comes out for the base race in Paizo.

As of Right now, all of the sub-races are still selectable, but in future updates they will be marked with the obsolete tag. Allowing their use for those that have already selected them, but requiring all future uses to select the core version and use the Sub-Race options.

Additional Monsters: I will be working on the Monstrous Compendium from Forgotten Realms and the Drangonlance Bestiary.

Companion Classes: Support for more of the companion classes from the 3.5 content. Including the Gryphonrider of Aglarond.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #175 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old July 9th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Cool. The shadow adapt down the line
catman123456 is offline   #176 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old July 10th, 2018, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
Cool. The shadow adapt down the line
I'll add that to my todo list.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #177 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old August 2nd, 2018, 12:53 PM
Well, to keep you all up to date on my progress, here is my on what this update will bring all you awsome folks:

Mechanics
  • Sub-Races (so we dont need like 30+ elves, humans, halflings, one for each system or variant.

Classes
  • Shadow Adept
  • Battlerager
  • Gryphonrider of Aglarond (yay) Finally understand pets enough!

Monsters
  • Monsters of Faerun (going to start working on this book).
  • Bestary of Krynn (same as above).

Perhaps more perhaps less based on input. I will also start working on *.stock files for monsters and named NPCS from these settings. But that will be the last thing I work on. The Dark Sun has stock files but they need to be compiled into one file instead of like... a dozen. I will add more to this list as more are items are added.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #178 Reply With Quote
silentinfinity

Old February 10th, 2019, 02:59 PM
Hey TobyFox,

Love the time you've put into this, so thank you. I'm eager to review the FR stuff. I don't think I'm loading it right OR there's errors I don't quite understanding limiting me from seeing all FR content.

I added the source, could see your named items in the find updates, downloaded and imported the FR ones, and can see the files listed in the folder directory.

However, when I try to load PF now I get the following errors:

I didn't think this would prevent showing ALL FR content but maybe? I can't see it listed at all (nothing FR anyway) in the Configure your Hero screen to include various data packs. If I try searching under class, race, spells, etc. I don't find anything referencing Forgotten Realms so I'm guessing it's not actually loading anything.

If I'm supposed to load some general pack, my apologies for not understanding. I greatly appreciate the assistance.

EDIT: TobyFox helped me privately to understand that the Dungeons and Dragons converted material is required! Ensure it is installed before any of the other items. Thanks!

Last edited by silentinfinity; February 11th, 2019 at 05:18 AM.
silentinfinity is offline   #179 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old February 13th, 2019, 10:26 AM
I couldnt not see the image inline, I had to open it in a new window...
As for the content of the errors.... I dont think they have to do with my files, if they do I havent the faintest idea what may cause them.

For those who cant see the image the error reads as follows:

The following errors occured:
Code:
The width specififed for the edit panel must be a reasonable value
The wideth specified for summary panels must be a reasonable value
The 'initiative' script is required to support use of the tactical console
Default due type must be specified for the dice roller
The data files must define a component set of id 'Journal' for journaling
The data files must define a compnent set of id 'Actor' for campaign support
Again, I've not a clue why you may see these, Ive never seen anything like them before. I am sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentinfinity View Post
Hey TobyFox,

Love the time you've put into this, so thank you. I'm eager to review the FR stuff. I don't think I'm loading it right OR there's errors I don't quite understanding limiting me from seeing all FR content.

I added the source, could see your named items in the find updates, downloaded and imported the FR ones, and can see the files listed in the folder directory.

However, when I try to load PF now I get the following errors:

I didn't think this would prevent showing ALL FR content but maybe? I can't see it listed at all (nothing FR anyway) in the Configure your Hero screen to include various data packs. If I try searching under class, race, spells, etc. I don't find anything referencing Forgotten Realms so I'm guessing it's not actually loading anything.

If I'm supposed to load some general pack, my apologies for not understanding. I greatly appreciate the assistance.

EDIT: TobyFox helped me privately to understand that the Dungeons and Dragons converted material is required! Ensure it is installed before any of the other items. Thanks!
TobyFox2002 is offline   #180 Reply With Quote