Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 4th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergon View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't D&D 5e Community Pack (v1.2) what you are looking for???
To be fair that list of "downloads" keep growing especially if you have the Pathfinder URL installed also.

This is an area I am "hoping" to have a "search" feature where a person could type in 5e and see just the 5e downloads.

Note: Colen is most likely cursing my name right now....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #81 Reply With Quote
solomani

Old March 4th, 2016, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't D&D 5e Community Pack (v1.2) what you are looking for???
Doh! I am crazy, thank you. Is it possible to retroactively add this to an existing character or I need to re-create the character from scratch?
solomani is offline   #82 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old March 4th, 2016, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomani View Post
Doh! I am crazy, thank you. Is it possible to retroactively add this to an existing character or I need to re-create the character from scratch?
Open your character and press "CTRL-K" in the "Configure Your Hero" window check mark at least the "5e Players Handbook". Feel free to turn on other sources if you want. Once check marked your existing character will be able to see the new Things.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #83 Reply With Quote
solomani

Old March 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Open your character and press "CTRL-K" in the "Configure Your Hero" window check mark at least the "5e Players Handbook". Feel free to turn on other sources if you want. Once check marked your existing character will be able to see the new Things.
Thank you sir!
solomani is offline   #84 Reply With Quote
Lord Gorchnik

Old March 4th, 2016, 04:19 PM
I have been making so much good use of this so far. One question I have is do you happen to plan on adding the Death divine domain for cleric characters along with the spells it offers from the DM guide? I GM ruled my brother to play with that domain and was sad to see it not in the list Divine Domains.

No big deal if not but that would certainly be amazing!

Last edited by Lord Gorchnik; March 4th, 2016 at 04:22 PM.
Lord Gorchnik is offline   #85 Reply With Quote
Mergon

Old March 4th, 2016, 04:23 PM
I posted a suggestion on the GIT site for materials from the DMG. I'd requested Eldarin, Aasimar, and Death domain. So far we ahve recieved Eldarin and Aasimar.

I created the Death domain for my own use. I'll have to take another look at what I created and see if I used too many fast kludges.

Watch your back, Conserve your ammo,
and NEVER cut a deal with a dragon!
Mergon is offline   #86 Reply With Quote
daplunk

Old March 4th, 2016, 04:34 PM
If you have created the Death Domain already send it over and I can get it added in the next pack.

ATM were are busy trying to add the 105 missing monsters which is time consuming to say the least

This applies for anything you want added guys. If you have done it already and think it belongs in the community pack send it to me and we can update it for everyone.
daplunk is offline   #87 Reply With Quote
Lord Gorchnik

Old March 4th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Quote:
I posted a suggestion on the GIT site for materials from the DMG. I'd requested Eldarin, Aasimar, and Death domain. So far we ahve recieved Eldarin and Aasimar.

I created the Death domain for my own use. I'll have to take another look at what I created and see if I used too many fast kludges.
That would be fantastic. He has the book but always forgets what Ray of Enfeeblement does since it isn't in the spell list of Hero Lab. You guys are amazing, keep up the fantastic work for the community!
Lord Gorchnik is offline   #88 Reply With Quote
cryptoknight

Old March 5th, 2016, 07:20 AM
I'd be more excited to get the Swashbuckler in there.. and to find a way that I can put the missing text... I get that you have placeholders so as to avoid WotC issues, but I'd like to find a way to put in all that text because it's annoying to have to look it all up in books.

Working on Twilight 2000 4e HL System
cryptoknight is offline   #89 Reply With Quote
Gwaithador

Old March 5th, 2016, 10:50 AM
This is extraordinary work.
Gwaithador is offline   #90 Reply With Quote