Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

PandaWTG

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Did you go to the "Character" tab and turn on the source options for the 5e Pack like "5e Players Handbook" or other books?
Ahhhh I feel really dumb. Thank you so much.
PandaWTG is offline   #181 Reply With Quote
fyerbug72

Old June 1st, 2016, 02:59 AM
Okay so I am having the same problem as Panda. I have followed the instructions to the letter(I think) and the pack is not showing up anywhere. It is not showing up in the configure hero section nor in the updates section. I re-installed and still no luck. Please help!!!
fyerbug72 is offline   #182 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 1st, 2016, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyerbug72 View Post
Okay so I am having the same problem as Panda. I have followed the instructions to the letter(I think) and the pack is not showing up anywhere. It is not showing up in the configure hero section nor in the updates section. I re-installed and still no luck. Please help!!!
Please list the "exact" steps you have done. Provide screen shots if you can. Need more information.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #183 Reply With Quote
panda

Old June 1st, 2016, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fyerbug72 View Post
Okay so I am having the same problem as Panda.
I don't have any problems
panda is offline   #184 Reply With Quote
BoomerET

Send a message via ICQ to BoomerET Send a message via Yahoo to BoomerET Send a message via Skype™ to BoomerET

Old June 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM
Are you sure you installed the 'Community' update?

You'll first need to configure the update XML file.

Castles & Crusades Ruleset for Hero Lab
Hero Lab (5E D&D) -> Fantasy Grounds Character Converter
BoomerET is offline   #185 Reply With Quote
ekendra

Old June 2nd, 2016, 11:59 AM
I just want to say, "You guys rock!"

There. Done.
ekendra is offline   #186 Reply With Quote
ekendra

Old June 10th, 2016, 02:31 PM

Last edited by ekendra; June 10th, 2016 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Reported bug in the wrong place. It's on Github now.
ekendra is offline   #187 Reply With Quote
direwolves

Old June 26th, 2016, 06:17 PM
I have a player who's using a Dragonborn Fighter with the Mariner fighting style. Is this available to enter in the current version? I can't seem to find Mariner anywhere. Or is that something possibly coming?
direwolves is offline   #188 Reply With Quote
seffer

Old July 12th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Hi. I've got the community pack working on my iMac and have been playing with several characters on it. I recently got HL on my iPad and added the 5E SRD. Everything seems to work, including sharing my portfolio with Dropbox, except:

I can't get the Community Pack to install on the iPad. I used the shadowsoftware URL at the start of this thread, but I get this error message: "Error while retrieving http://shadowsoftware.net/herolab/5e/updates.xml. The updates document could not be retrieved. Please check the URL is correct and redownload Hero Lab."

Any ideas? I've tried several times and I get the same error. I've also tried reinstalling the 5E SRD.
seffer is offline   #189 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seffer View Post
Hi. I've got the community pack working on my iMac and have been playing with several characters on it. I recently got HL on my iPad and added the 5E SRD. Everything seems to work, including sharing my portfolio with Dropbox, except:

I can't get the Community Pack to install on the iPad. I used the shadowsoftware URL at the start of this thread, but I get this error message: "Error while retrieving http://shadowsoftware.net/herolab/5e/updates.xml. The updates document could not be retrieved. Please check the URL is correct and redownload Hero Lab."

Any ideas? I've tried several times and I get the same error. I've also tried reinstalling the 5E SRD.
I just verified using my browser that the URL is working and checked on my iPad. No issues.

My only guess would be you have an extra "space" or something in the URL. I would delete it and reenter it make sure no space is at the end or beginning of the URL.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #190 Reply With Quote