Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects

Notices

poizen37

Old April 29th, 2012, 04:34 AM
About 1/4 of the way through volume 3 of Spell Variants. You'd think it'd go quicker than their other products, because they're not complete spells, but it actually takes longer because you have to merge two different spells into one.

I might take a break tomorrow and add Silfide to my Races of Wind and Wing file. That would mostly complete that one, at least enough for release.

Last edited by poizen37; April 29th, 2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: grammar obsession
poizen37 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old May 8th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Trying to finish up Runic Might 2 for preliminary release along with Runic Might 1. Air Magic is still a work in progress with the non-spell related work, bloodlines, archetypes etc. Still learning my way around those at this time. 110 Spell Variants II is going slowly.
Asandir is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old June 17th, 2012, 05:21 AM
After a month long hiatus due to moving, I may finally be on track again for SpV 3. I'm up to number 64.

How is SpV 2 coming along?
poizen37 is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old June 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
I've been on a bit of a two month hiatus unfortunately also due to real life. Wife's had some health issues and I've been trying to do both my stuff and hers since April and just now rolling off some of it. I've had snippets of time where I get one or two items done in a set. Bottom line, very slowly. Runic Might 2 is almost complete for text and pre-reqs. SpV-2 no additional progress.
Asandir is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old June 30th, 2012, 11:54 AM
It was rugged and exhausting, but I just sent ShadowChemosh my dataset for Spell Variants, volume 3.
poizen37 is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old July 10th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Finally completed all the formatting and Pre-Req's for Feats of Runic Might 1 and 2 and submitted off to ShadowChemosh tonight.
Asandir is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old July 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Also submitted Feats of Subterfuge as that one doesn't seem to be coming through on the SGG download and it was basically complete except for a couple of pre-reqs that are giving me fits.

Vol 2 of Spell Variants is finally coming along. Air Magic spells and feats are complete, working on trying to incorporate the Bloodlines and Archetypes. Skybourne Bloodline is basically complete, the Monk and Wizard changes not so much.
Asandir is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old July 20th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hmmmm... just found out my position is being terminated Aug 10th. If I don't find a job before then, I think I'll make a goal of one Bullet Point pdf a day...
poizen37 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old July 23rd, 2012, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poizen37 View Post
Hmmmm... just found out my position is being terminated Aug 10th. If I don't find a job before then, I think I'll make a goal of one Bullet Point pdf a day...
Oh man! Been there, done that! Best of luck to you with the Job Search process. Are you looking internally or externally to your current company? On the other hand, MORE CONTENT!
Asandir is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
poizen37

Old July 24th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Externally. I've been driving an hour or more to work and I'm ready for something closer to home. Preferably in the 40 hours a week range instead of the 50+ I've been doing.

Took a break to help out entering some item content for Psionics Unleashed (A-I). I'm helping with S-Z and then should be getting back to SGG content.
poizen37 is offline   #50 Reply With Quote