Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:11 PM
Status update: Given all the complications that have accompanied Bestiary 2 and the chaos that is PaizoCon Online, it will be a stretch to have the initial stuff in place the first week of June. That's still the hope, but the likelihood is not high. It will much more likely start to surface the following week.
rob is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 24th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farling View Post
Will this include HLO pushing changes to the VTT (such as a change in HP), rather than the VTT having to continously poll HLO for changes?
Not initially, but that's definitely part of the overall design. We already do that with the HLO client, and the goal is to do the same in conjunction with VTTs. We'll be deploying this stuff in phases and working through any kinks in those phases along the way.
rob is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
DJalin1

Old May 26th, 2020, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Status update: Given all the complications that have accompanied Bestiary 2 and the chaos that is PaizoCon Online, it will be a stretch to have the initial stuff in place the first week of June. That's still the hope, but the likelihood is not high. It will much more likely start to surface the following week.
Greatly Appreciated the feedback and hard work put into the product
Long time Fan of HLC and really enjoying the evolution of HLO.
DJalin1 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Jamz

Old May 28th, 2020, 08:43 PM
@Rob patiently waiting...

Not like I don't have a hundred other things to keep me busy in the meantime...

-Jamz

RPTools.net | MapTool Discord Invite

Download Latest MapTool Release | Download Latest TokenTool Release
Jamz is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
xmiyux

Old May 29th, 2020, 07:21 PM
I *really* wish there was some way (like the Beyond20 plugin for D&D) that HLO would dump the rolls to Roll20 with a single click. It would be incredibly useful.
xmiyux is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
GrimDS

Old June 2nd, 2020, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmiyux View Post
I *really* wish there was some way (like the Beyond20 plugin for D&D) that HLO would dump the rolls to Roll20 with a single click. It would be incredibly useful.
So do I.
An export of the sheet and tool to import in to Fantasy Grounds and other VTTs would be nice too.
GrimDS is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
Dhrakken

Old June 19th, 2020, 11:41 AM
Any news on this feature?

I'm specifically looking for HLO export to roll20 for Starfinder. I absolutely abhor the Roll20 character sheets and an export feature from HLO would be a godsend.
Dhrakken is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
marroon69

Old June 20th, 2020, 06:19 AM
Yea better integration with a Roll20 would be great! Instead of doing roll20 charctermancers it would be great if Roll20 partnered with HLO but I am sure that will never happen for on e reason or another.
marroon69 is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
GregDC

Old June 22nd, 2020, 08:16 AM
I have been subscribed to both HLO and Roll20 for several months. It is a pain to have to hand re-enter a character/NPC into Roll20 then re-enter the changes back into HLO.

I have heard that a simpler interface is not in the offering any time soon (aka at all). I really hope someone hears our calls and changes the course of future history.

BTW: I play PFS 2e mostly, but also will soon be DMing a D&D 5e homebrew.
GregDC is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
danman71

Old June 22nd, 2020, 01:55 PM
FYI - Fantasy Grounds is on sale for half off right now. Check Steam or their site.
danman71 is offline   #30 Reply With Quote