Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

CapedCrusader
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 27th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Actually, that is an incorrect conclusion. At this point there are no plans to do an official Setting file for that.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #151 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old August 27th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I think the status of TCArknight's work is what you see on that GitHub site. This thread discusses some of the issues with setting up a setting file for that setting, but presumably you could just jump in with what's already up at GitHub and add to that to your heart's content!

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #152 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 10th, 2017, 07:45 AM
After some time away from this, I'm back into it. I'm working through the Iconic Frameworks and have a question.

For the starting gear of the framework, would it be better to use autoadd or bootstrap for them? I'm trying autoadd, but if I change my mind about a framework then have to manually delete the items provided from the previous framework.

Thoughts?
TCArknight is offline   #153 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old November 10th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Autoadd is usually the better way to go, since bootstrap will prevent you from getting rid of the gear. Last I checked, there's a problem with autoadd, but it shouldn't matter to things you only get when starting out.
Paragon is offline   #154 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old November 10th, 2017, 01:14 PM
TCArknight please IM me I have been working on a project that should be of some help to you.
dartnet is offline   #155 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 17th, 2017, 06:03 AM
Hi all!

I'm working on the Cybernetics portion of Rifts, and have something that has stumped me.

What thoughts on implementing these two items?
Quote:
Built-In Close Combat Weapons (U): Each of the weapons listed in the Close Combat section can be integrated into a cyborg’s framework. Treat the Strain as 1 for every five pounds (round up), and multiply the cost by 1.5 to get the cybernetic version cost.

Built-In Ranged Weapon (U): Each of the weapons listed in the Ranged Weapons—Personal and the Heavy and Vehicular Weapons sections can potentially be embedded in a cyborg. Only full-conversion cyborgs can power energy weapons that normally run off internal power sources. For weapons with a Weight value, treat the Strain as +1 for every 10 pounds (round up); for vehicular weapons, Mods equal Strain. Multiply the weapon’s cost by 1.5 to get the cybernetic version cost.
Any advice would be appreciated.
TC
TCArknight is offline   #156 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old November 17th, 2017, 12:18 PM
That'll be rough. You'll need to create a piece of cyberware for each category - 1-5lbs, 5.1-10lbs, 10.1-15lbs for Melee, 1-10lbs, 10.1-20lbs, 20.1-30lbs for Ranged...

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #157 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Just wanted to share some of the progress made:
Code:
Rifts Name: Rifts Test
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: Combat Cyborg
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d12+2, Vigor d12
Skills: Fighting d8, Knowledge (Cybernetics) d6, Notice d8+2, Repair d6, Shooting d6, Survival d8+2, Tracking d8+2
Pace: 8, Parry: 6, Toughness: 16(8), Charisma: 0, Max Strain: 11, Current Strain: 6, PPE: 0, ISP: 0
Gear: Unarmed Strike d8 (Str+d6), Vibro-Sword d8 (d10), M.D.C. Armor (+8)
Special Abilities:
• Alertness: Very perceptive; +2 Notice
• Fleet-Footed: +2 Pace; Roll d10 when running
• Woodsman: +2 Tracking, Survival, and Stealth (wilderness only)
• All Those Moving Parts: Must be repaired using Repair skill instead of Healing.
• Bionic Augmentation: Enhanced starting Strength, Agility and Vigor.
• Cybernetic Enhancements: All combat cyborgs begin with a variety of cybernetic systems
• Gray Matter: Combat Cyborgs only start with two points (instead of the normal five) for attributes and these may only be spent on Smarts and Spirit. Points from Hindrances and Advances may be used to raise any attribute.
• High-Performance Legs: Gain the Fleet Footed Edge
• M.D.C. Armor: A Combat Cyborg alloy structure provides +8 M.D.C. Armor. This cannot be combined with body armor.
• More Machine: ‘Borgs add +2 to recover from Shaken, ignore one level of wound modifiers, possess a self-contained breathing apparatus, and are immune to poison and disease.
• Unarmed Combat: Metal frame construction allows the Combat Cyborg to deal Str+d6 (Mega Damage) in unarmed combat. Cyborgs are always considered armed.

Hero's Journey: 
 • CCW: Vibro-Sword
 • Training: Combat
 • Training: Woodsman

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All rights reserved.
Code:
Rifts Name: MARs Test
Race: Human
Iconic Framework: M.A.R.S. (Body-Fixer)
Attributes: Agility d8-1, Smarts d6, Spirit d6, Strength d8-1, Vigor d10
Skills: Climbing d6-1, Fighting d8-1, Healing d8+2, Knowledge (Cybernetics) d6, Knowledge (Electronics) d4, Knowledge (Engineering) d4, Knowledge (Medicine) d6, Lockpicking d4-1, Notice d4, Survival d8, Tracking d6
Pace: 6, Parry: 6, Toughness: 14(6), Charisma: 0, Max Strain: 5, Current Strain: 3, PPE: 0, ISP: 0
Gear: Unarmed Strike d8-1 (Str+2), Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol d4-2 (2d6+1, 18/36/72), Wilk's 227 Pulse Laser Pistol d4-2 (2d6+1, 18/36/72), Vibro-Sword d8-1 (d10), SFD Huntsman Lightweight Personal Armor (+6), SFD Huntsman Lightweight Personal Armor (+6), Bio-Analysis Kit, Bio-Analysis Kit, Dosimeter, Dosimeter, NG-S2 Survival Pack, NG-S2 Survival Pack, Trauma Kit, Trauma Kit
Special Abilities:
• Ambidextrous: Ignore -2 penalty for using off-hand
• Brave: +2 to Fear tests
• Brawler: +2 to unarmed damage rolls
• Brawny: +1 Tough; Load limit is 8 times Str
• Healer: +2 on all Healing rolls; 5 companions gain +2 natural healing
• Nerves of Steel: Ignore 1 point of wound penalties

Fortune and Glory: 
 • Agile and Dexterous (Ambidextrous)
 • Fortune Favors The Bold
 • Vigorous and Tough

Hero's Journey: 
 • CCW: Vibro-Sword
 • Cyber: Extra Arms
 • Education: Traveller

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 by Pinnacle Entertainment Group. All rights reserved.
TCArknight is offline   #158 Reply With Quote
salcor

Old November 29th, 2017, 07:21 PM
That looks amazing! Have you shared your latest build so we can help beta test?

Salcor
salcor is offline   #159 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old November 30th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Not yet. I wanted to get the Fortune and Glory as well as the Hero’s Journey functionality in. I need to do some fine-tuning on the Statblock output along with a couple other items.

Before I forget too: Many Thanks and Giant Kudos to Dartnet for his suggestions and assistance that let me get the F/G and HJ process working the bit that it is. I know it could probably use some refinement, but it’s usable.

Last edited by TCArknight; December 1st, 2017 at 07:22 AM. Reason: Thanks to Dartnet:)
TCArknight is offline   #160 Reply With Quote