Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sendric

Old September 3rd, 2019, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyahr View Post
Inspired (tsucora spirit) from Eberron Campaign Setting has feats attached to it and loses regular feats. I can only guess that someone set it up to be exactly like it lists in the book but now you can't make an NPC with the race.
This is a common problem. Looks like it also needs some psi-like abilities. I don't seem to have the ECS on hand at the moment. Once I track that down I'll fix this up.
Sendric is offline   #941 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old September 5th, 2019, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
This is a common problem. Looks like it also needs some psi-like abilities. I don't seem to have the ECS on hand at the moment. Once I track that down I'll fix this up.
I can make the adjustment on my end and send you the file
Illyahr is offline   #942 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old September 27th, 2019, 01:54 AM
Divine Might feat from Complete Warrior (pg 106) has a prerequisite of Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack. I can select the feat without the Power Attack feat.

Pool of Healing class variant from Complete Champion (pg 47) requires you to sacrifice a 4th level spell slot, also 7th level. You can select it early on and not sacrifice a slot.

Last edited by Provos; September 27th, 2019 at 02:07 AM. Reason: pg numbers
Provos is offline   #943 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old September 27th, 2019, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provos View Post
Divine Might feat from Complete Warrior (pg 106) has a prerequisite of Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack. I can select the feat without the Power Attack feat.

Pool of Healing class variant from Complete Champion (pg 47) requires you to sacrifice a 4th level spell slot, also 7th level. You can select it early on and not sacrifice a slot.
Thanks. I'll address these as soon as possible.
Sendric is offline   #944 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old December 13th, 2019, 11:06 PM
My character has received a permanent attribute bonus to intelligence. Logically I would put that under Adjustments/permanent but that doesn't seem to trigger the skill point update. I know I can just adjust the base attribute but is just seems odd to me so I wanted to point it out.
Provos is offline   #945 Reply With Quote
cshadow133

Old December 16th, 2019, 07:42 AM
Quote:
My character has received a permanent attribute bonus to intelligence. Logically I would put that under Adjustments/permanent but that doesn't seem to trigger the skill point update. I know I can just adjust the base attribute but is just seems odd to me so I wanted to point it out.
You are speaking of the bonus to skill points starting at your next level, or your previous levels?
cshadow133 is offline   #946 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 16th, 2019, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, this appears to be a core issue. You can get around it one of two ways. First, use the mod Ability Score (Starting) to change your ability score. Second, use the Ability Score (Permanent) and the Total Skill Points mod to change your skill points. The first option will be easier to deal with unless there's some other reason why you can't use it.
Sendric is offline   #947 Reply With Quote
Provos

Old December 16th, 2019, 11:10 AM
@cshodow133 yes the skill points from previous levels seem to be missing.

I just unchecked the Adjustment left it there with a note for myself and changed my score manually.
Provos is offline   #948 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 16th, 2019, 09:26 PM
Quote:
@cshodow133 yes the skill points from previous levels seem to be missing.

I just unchecked the Adjustment left it there with a note for myself and changed my score manually.
According to the PHB, page 10: "Changing Ability Scores", last paragraph - You do not get skill points added for past levels, only new levels gained after the Int increase.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #949 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 17th, 2019, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dami View Post
According to the PHB, page 10: "Changing Ability Scores", last paragraph - You do not get skill points added for past levels, only new levels gained after the Int increase.
Thanks, Dami. That certainly seems to answer that question.
Sendric is offline   #950 Reply With Quote