Notices

Shaman964

Old January 25th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the update BJ.
Shaman964 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2019, 09:43 AM
I apologize that Dark Terrors ran into some last minute hiccups and wasn't available quite as quickly as we thought, but it just went live. In the meantime, I started work on Kill Code - I decided I wanted to work on critters first, so the protosapients and NPC AIs from the last chapter are done, and I'm working on the technocritters.

(Street Lethal and Kill Code are the oldest two major books that are not in HL yet, and I know KC is slightly newer, but I've seen many more requests for it than for SL, so the order will be KC and then SL, and then continuing forward to the newer books like Better than Bad).
Mathias is online now   #12 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old February 5th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Thank you for the update Mathias. Also thank you for doing KC first. I just picked up the new bundle. Will KC and SL be a part of that bundle or on their own as purchases?

I figure SiF: Casablanca-Rabat, No Future, and Better than Bad will be part of the bundle as they don't have as much crunch.
Shaman964 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 5th, 2019, 01:17 PM
KC and SL are both full-sized rulebooks and will each take a bit of work, so the current plan is that they'll each be sold on their own. I think there's one other SiF book out there as well, in addition to what you list, and an enhanced fiction book that probably has 2 or 3 items in it. I think all those others are going to be smaller books, so they'll most likely be going into sourcebook bundle #4 with dark terrors (although if several are big, there might have to be a switch to bundle #5 somewhere in that list). The final decision on that won't be made until I've gotten to do a detailed evaluation of how much crunch is in each of those books and get an estimate of how long each will take, and that's not likely to be a step that happens until KC and SL are done.
Mathias is online now   #14 Reply With Quote
Shaman964

Old February 5th, 2019, 01:37 PM
I never even realized SiF: Cheyenne had not been entered yet into HL. (Edit: There is no crunch in Cheyenne. I just looked at it again.)

Though the one you are likely referring to is SiF: Morocco.

The only other book that I am aware of that just came out is for SR Anarchy. Which is Chicago Chaos.

Thanks for mentioning the other SiF book.

Last edited by Shaman964; February 5th, 2019 at 01:47 PM.
Shaman964 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote