Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

AntaresCD
Volunteer Data File Author

Old April 28th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Just to give another update: Most of the data file structures are in place and I am currently entering in all the various card info. Core and Wave 1 is completely in and tested as of last night. I hope to continue entering Wave 2 ships and upgrades tonight or tomorrow. The data entry itself goes decently fast since I pretyped out all the abilities and text into a spreadsheet that I can copy out of so it should hopefully not take me much longer to move into tournament rules and other roster-level restrictions.

I've been keeping track of all the spoilers so I will be able to get wave 4 in fairly quickly too.

My code doesn't have bugs; it has undocumented features!
AntaresCD is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
AntaresCD

Old May 22nd, 2014, 10:48 AM
Another status update: Now that various holiday and family events are past I managed to get Wave 2 and most of Wave 3 in and tested. To catch up to current releases I need to put the finishing touches on Wave 3 and then add in Imperial Aces, Rebel Transport, and Tantive IV expansions. The huge ships will take more testing as they have a number of new features. I have all of the Wave 4 card spoilers stored and ready to enter in after that, but I'll probably release once I've caught up to the currently released items and start adding in unreleased items as updates.

AntaresCD is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
deadsilent

Old June 16th, 2014, 05:35 PM
How can I get a copy of this update file?
deadsilent is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
AntaresCD

Old July 7th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsilent View Post
How can I get a copy of this update file?
It's not available just yet.

I'm wrapping up Wave 4 atm. I've gotten some input from a few select people and everything is shaping up nicely. I found a good solution to the Huge ships issues (most notably multiple ship cards) which was delaying things.

Thanks for your patience everyone. Once I finish Wave 4 data entry (a couple of days) I'm going to put some polish on it and distribute it to a few more people for some final testing and if everything goes well it'll go out the door after that.

AntaresCD is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
jvbva

Old July 15th, 2014, 11:26 PM
Can't wait, thanks AntaresCD for the good work. I'll look out for the files
jvbva is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
stephen.esven

Old August 12th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately I didn't know someone was working on updating the old files, so I made my own. And I juat got my authors account. So they are now available in AB

Name: X-Wing Mineatures Game
stephen.esven is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
AntaresCD

Old August 17th, 2014, 03:52 AM
Heads up. I'm pretty much done. I'm submitting my work for approval and once that's done it should be uploaded and available.

All ships through Wave 4 are in it along with all rules, faqs, etc. up to the most recent versions.

I'll be entering Rebel Aces and Wave 5 in the next update seeing as I now have complete card information due to GenCon Indy.

AntaresCD is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
AntaresCD

Old August 25th, 2014, 09:29 PM
In case anyone missed the announcements, the X-Wing data files were uploaded and there is now an X-Wing forum if you see any issues or would like to leave a comment.

AntaresCD is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
pyremius

Old August 26th, 2014, 07:50 PM
I just downloaded and installed it, and am starting to play with it. Very nice so far.
pyremius is offline   #19 Reply With Quote