Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

brennanhawkwood

Old August 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM
I already own Hero Lab (w/ the Pathfinder System) and am considering picking up support for Shadowrun 4 and wanted to double-check whether the Shadowrun Basic Suite Bundle included the system if you don't have it already.

My suspicion based on the description is that it doesn't, on the other hand the name implies that it gives you access to the basic suite of all the SR4 core rulebooks.

Clarification would be appreciated. If it includes the system I'll probably be picking it up, though I admit I'll probably pass if it doesn't since $54.99 is rather steep for my blood given available alternatives and SR5 starting up.
brennanhawkwood is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Matt Droz

Old August 30th, 2013, 12:15 PM
I believe (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong), that you can use the basic Shadowrun Core Rules in Demostration mode (meaning no saving nor printing portfolios) as long as you want, but if you want to save/print, you need to purchase the core product.

Matt Droz Community material (Forgotten Realms & Non-SRD/Retro)
Matt Droz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 30th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Here's the list of what's available for purchase for Shadowrun: http://wolflair.com/index.php?contex...owrun_packages
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote