Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kaleb

Old June 29th, 2015, 11:05 PM
Is Lonewolf planning on doing Legendary Rogue? It has to be the best 3rd party book published yet.
Kaleb is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old June 29th, 2015, 11:48 PM
No plans for doing that at the moment, but we're open to working with 3rd parties. I recommend you contact the publishers and politely express your interest in seeing HL support for their book.
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Xorial

Old July 2nd, 2015, 04:20 PM
I talked to Legendary Games just today. It was about another product that releases tomorrow, asking them if they are going to start putting more files through you guys. Their reply was they had talked to you in the past & you guys said you would rather do larger books.

Lo, there do I see my Father..
Lo, there do I see my Mother
And my Sisters and my Brothers..
Lo, there do I see the line
Of my people back to the beginning..
Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
In the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the Brave may live forever.
Xorial is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 2nd, 2015, 05:00 PM
We haven't been selling third party Hero Lab files for that long, but from our experience so far, larger third party books are more popular as Hero Lab packages. This is an important consideration for the publishers, as they put the files together themselves. That being said, if we have a lot of Hero Lab users clamoring for a smaller book, that may be something we would still talk to the publisher about.
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old July 2nd, 2015, 05:21 PM
In that case, it may be something that after a few related books are out, a bundle could be looked at. Legendary Rogues and Legendary Paladins may not have enough content by themselves to be worth the effort, but if the line grows... ?

Similarly, now that there are 4 books in the Ultimate plug-ins line (Ultimate Rulership, Ultimate Battle, Ultimate War, and Ultimate Commander) there may be more benefit to working on a bundled package.
Silveras is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Missingnumber

Old July 8th, 2015, 07:09 AM
Having recently bought the book myself, I would definitely agree and honestly wouldn't mind paying for it again if it was added to Hero Lab. For such a small book, they sure managed to squeeze in a lot of content for Rogue lovers like myself. Here's hoping a bundle could be arranged if they release more "Legendary" classes down the line I guess.
Missingnumber is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Missingnumber

Old September 17th, 2015, 04:59 AM
It's worth noting that Legendary Games has recently released a new book in their line called "Legendary Swashbuckler". I'm not sure how many pages Legendary Paladin has but Legendary Rogue and Legendary Swashbuckler both have over 40 pages so maybe now a package would be worth doing? I know it has been mentioned that larger books tend to sell better but this line of books does seem to be relatively popular.
Missingnumber is offline   #7 Reply With Quote