Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hyperlance

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:46 AM
I'm trying to save Shalyn to my core campaign character, but the validation says this selection is not available for the core campaign setting. Then when I look at other deities, the only ones available are atheist and other.

Anyone else had this issue?
Hyperlance is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
esclingenpeel

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah, my wife just noticed it. I had gone through and unselected everything not core for my new character (before the CORE campaign option was there). She did the same, but selected the CORE option and wondered why her cleric couldn't select a deity. Hopefully this will get fixed, though now she's actually going to sit down with her CRB and make a character with pen and paper! Shocking. She can't remember the last time she made a character without Hero Lab.
esclingenpeel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 16th, 2015, 02:41 PM
The only thing this error does is to put in a validation error that shouldn't be there. Other than the annoyance of seeing the error report icon at the top right, what is preventing you from using Hero Lab to create your character?

In the future, we'd really appreciate it if everyone could use the links in the stickied thread named "Please report pathfinder bugs using the links in this thread", instead of posting them in forum threads, because that helps us keep track of our bugs and make sure we don't miss anything.

This issue has already been reported there and will be fixed in the next update.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Hyperlance

Old February 18th, 2015, 03:42 AM
Hi Mathias, I did that first, and then followed its instructions to post on the forums to see if anyone else was having an issue with it.
Hyperlance is offline   #4 Reply With Quote