Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Cutter

Old July 12th, 2010, 12:13 PM
I'd really like a way, when a cleric channels energy, to be able to apply the healing to multiple creatures in the portfolio at once. Currently I have to switch to each character and then adjust each one manually, which is a real pain.

I guess this is a feature request, unless anyone has a spiffy way of doing this. What I'd really like is to enter the healing amount then just select which characters in the portfolio it applies to from a list.
Cutter is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 13th, 2010, 08:17 AM
The fastest way to get to the damage for each character is on the tactical console (View menu - show tactical console or ctrl-t). There's a look-into button on each character (it looks like an eye) that pulls up a panel of HP, tracked resources, conditions, adjustments, and notes.

I'm not sure how useful a "damage many" option would be - didn't some of the undead affected make their saves and take half damage? That means you need to go in there twice, adding half damage the first time and adding the remainder the second time, being careful which creatures to select each time. There are very few effects like Channel Energy that affect many creatures, all at the same level of effect.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
Cutter

Old July 15th, 2010, 06:06 AM
The real issue is channel positive energy when the cleric is healing the entire party and allies. It gets to be a pain to have to select character, re-enter the amount of healing, click heal. Select next character - repeat.

Entering it once and just ticking off who is affected would be a large improvement in my book.
Cutter is offline   #3 Reply With Quote