Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

TheStiegler

Old March 19th, 2010, 04:12 PM
The official press release (http://www.shadowrun4.com/wordpress/...nt-on-finances) makes the situation not look so dire, but that could just be corporate spin.

Maybe the option to license the character generator would be even more appealing if they're in financial trouble.

I would love to see HL do Shadowrun. And while you're working on the Sixth World, how about the Fourth World? I'd love to see an Earthdawn data file, too!
TheStiegler is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:09 PM
We're hopefully going to be able to getting everything resolved with Catalyst this week. We'll all be at a tradeshow together and will be sitting down to sort this out. Keep those fingers crossed that everything goes as planned. :-)
rob is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
FifthWanderer
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
If I remember correctly, Red Brick has the license on Earthdawn, not Catalyst.
FifthWanderer is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old April 8th, 2010, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
We're hopefully going to be able to getting everything resolved with Catalyst this week. We'll all be at a tradeshow together and will be sitting down to sort this out. Keep those fingers crossed that everything goes as planned. :-)

I am assuming it was not resolved?

With the recent news from Catalyst Game Labs losing the CthuluTech and Eclipse Phase I am thinking the current problems are worse then they tried to make us believe. They may not work with you guys at all until they feel secure in keeping the Shadowrun Licence.

It sucks the a Company falls apart not because of a bad product, they put out great stuff, but because of "embezzlement". Even though they did not call it embezzlement, that is what it was.
Dragnmoon is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 8th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Actually, I believe everything *WAS* solved between us and Catalyst. We worked out the remaining details between us at the show. However, all licenses pertaining to Shadowrun or Battletech must *ALSO* be approved by Topps, who actually owns the property.

So Catalyst should now be in the process of vetting the license contract with Topps. We still need to wait for everything to stabilize within Catalyst, but we will hopefully have all the remaining hurdles out of the way so we can finally get started once the dust settles.
rob is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
Shadows_at_dusk

Old October 1st, 2011, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthWanderer View Post
If I remember correctly, Red Brick has the license on Earthdawn, not Catalyst.
That is true. For the record I would totally love for Herolab to support Earthdawn!
Shadows_at_dusk is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
Blackhand

Old October 10th, 2011, 10:37 AM
I second that. Earthdawn support would be sweet!! There are those 3rd party sheets but non compare to herolab.
Blackhand is offline   #37 Reply With Quote