Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

gilvagor

Old February 28th, 2010, 05:22 AM
It's not a huge thing but everytime I start Army Builder it checks for data updates and the same two data files come up as new and I can never get rid of them from showing up a new. War of the Rings (V1.9) and Battlefield Gothic (V3.1) always show up as new. Is there a file that might be corrupted that's not marking them as read? They will still show up as new even if I download them. The BFG file has been out since November 09.

Just wondering if it's a glitch that other people have.

Gil,
gilvagor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:07 PM
This is a problem that can occur if a data file author makes an error in the way new data file updates are released. If the version number within the data files is not incremented or if the version number specified to the Updates mechanism doesn't match the version in the actual data files, AB will see a mismatch and believe that a newer version exists. So this is something that should be reported to the data file author for correction. If the author isn't able to quickly identify and fix the problem, he can contact us and we'll be happy to assist in getting the problem figured out and corrected.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote