Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer 40,000

Notices

Brave Rifles

Old February 24th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I have noticed what I think to be a bug. I created a 2000 point armored company with a tank commander and two tank aces. Each ace and the commander were given 50 points of doctrines, specificly (ace gunners and machine gods blessing). I then proceed to add 4 russes and 2 basilisks giving each ace gunners and I get the error "Too many points spent on skills for tank units)

My understanding is that 25 is indeed less then 50 and I should be able to give all of the russes aces gunners. Actually I am pretty sure that because each of my command/ace tanks has 50 points of skills I should be able to give all of the russes up to 50 points worth of skills.

It should be noted that the error goes away when I remove ace gunners from the russes but leave it on the bassies.

If you need my list to recreate the problem let me know and I will email to you.

Brave Rifles
  #1 Reply With Quote
jlong05
Volunteer Data File Author

Send a message via MSN to jlong05

Old February 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Rifles
I have noticed what I think to be a bug. I created a 2000 point armored company with a tank commander and two tank aces. Each ace and the commander were given 50 points of doctrines, specificly (ace gunners and machine gods blessing). I then proceed to add 4 russes and 2 basilisks giving each ace gunners and I get the error "Too many points spent on skills for tank units)

My understanding is that 25 is indeed less then 50 and I should be able to give all of the russes aces gunners. Actually I am pretty sure that because each of my command/ace tanks has 50 points of skills I should be able to give all of the russes up to 50 points worth of skills.

It should be noted that the error goes away when I remove ace gunners from the russes but leave it on the bassies.

If you need my list to recreate the problem let me know and I will email to you.

Brave Rifles
I would suggest reporting this as a bug report on the official support site:

http://ab40k3.homelinux.net/index.php

The only "hobby" GW is interested in is lining their pockets with your money.
jlong05 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Hellberch

Old February 26th, 2006, 11:50 PM
Errr

Where's the Armoured Battlegroup list?

I was going to use AB to do my Armoured Battlegroup list for a game I have this weekend and then found that it wasn't in there

You guys know the one. The one that was in the back of Imperial Armour Volume 1.
Hellberch is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
jlong05

Old February 27th, 2006, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellberch
Errr

Where's the Armoured Battlegroup list?

I was going to use AB to do my Armoured Battlegroup list for a game I have this weekend and then found that it wasn't in there

You guys know the one. The one that was in the back of Imperial Armour Volume 1.
At work now, so I am not 100% sure, but I believe that you have to enable IA information as a rule set. Also the IA stuff are add on components I think which you have to download sepperatly from the user files section of the support site. Hopefully this is all accurate as I cannot check my datafiles right now and I don't play IG so I am not as familiar with their component parts.

jlong05 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
harkan

Old February 27th, 2006, 10:09 AM
the Battlegroup from IA1 isn't in the files at the current time
harkan is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
jlong05

Old February 27th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harkan
the Battlegroup from IA1 isn't in the files at the current time
Yup, checked my files. In that case he can submit it as a request assuming it hasn't been already.

jlong05 is offline   #6 Reply With Quote