Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
wildcardukfra
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1

Old August 16th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Hi

Sorry to mention this but I've just noticed a bug with the Skaven.

When creating a 2,000pts list I have Lord Skrolk as my General and 4 Units of 30 Plague monks all with full command which are now core not special because of Skrolk's ability to make Plague Monks a core choise, the option to select them into the army moves to the Core Tab and the points spent fills the core points bar, however at the bottom of the screen it mentions that I have "Too many of the same Special", this then causes it to say that my army list is illegal when trying to save it.

hope this description helps

yours

wildcardukfra
wildcardukfra is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old August 20th, 2010, 08:20 PM
not a big deal but Rat Swarms and Stormvermin have Max Choices: 1 listed in their unit details window.
Yobtar is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
genx3000
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 14

Old August 21st, 2010, 10:39 PM
both of these problems have now been fixed
genx3000 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Rushputin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 6

Old August 24th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Reposted from the primary thread:

- In units of Rat Ogres, Packmasters are incorrectly capped at (# Rat Ogres / 2). Per the Skaven FAQ, this should be ((# Rat Ogres /2) + 1). ("Q. Can I take a unit consisting of 2 Rat Ogres and 2 Packmasters when I pick an army? (p104) A. Yes.")
Rushputin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old September 1st, 2010, 09:43 PM
Whips for packmasters and master moulders currently state that whips can attack over any number of ranks of giant ranks. It should state that whips can attack over 3 ranks of giant rats max.
Yobtar is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old September 2nd, 2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Whips for packmasters and master moulders currently state that whips can attack over any number of ranks of giant ranks. It should state that whips can attack over 3 ranks of giant rats max.
Noticed that this wasn't fixed in v1.4 release. Just a heads up for next update.
Yobtar is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Duckman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1

Old September 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushputin View Post
Reposted from the primary thread:

- In units of Rat Ogres, Packmasters are incorrectly capped at (# Rat Ogres / 2). Per the Skaven FAQ, this should be ((# Rat Ogres /2) + 1). ("Q. Can I take a unit consisting of 2 Rat Ogres and 2 Packmasters when I pick an army? (p104) A. Yes.")
The fix for this is pretty simple. It requires two changes. First, in the Rule bskRatOgre you have to raise the allowance (I added 2 to the right-hand-side of the comparison to get "entity.count[effective] +2") and then in the Option bskOgremas you need to modify the size and increase @maximum by 1 (simple +1 at the end).
Duckman is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old September 16th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
Noticed that this wasn't fixed in v1.4 release. Just a heads up for next update.
Seeing as how I've volunteered to be the Skaven file guy Ill make this change for next update (1.6).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckman View Post
The fix for this is pretty simple. It requires two changes. First, in the Rule bskRatOgre you have to raise the allowance (I added 2 to the right-hand-side of the comparison to get "entity.count[effective] +2") and then in the Option bskOgremas you need to modify the size and increase @maximum by 1 (simple +1 at the end).
Thanks alot gonna try this out and see if it works. Hopefully it will be ready by next update (1.6).

EDIT: It worked. Also fixed Clawleaders save to 6+ (not 5+). Hopefully these will be included in next update.

Last edited by Yobtar; September 16th, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
Yobtar is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Yobtar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 242

Old September 17th, 2010, 12:03 PM
9/17/10

Fixed Issues
- Whip rules
- Number of Packmasters in Rat Ogre units
- Clawleader armor save now 6+ (was 5+)
- Deathrunner multiple magic item error with Weeping Blade and Smoke Bombs
- Warbanner cost for Skaven now 25pts
- Only one Warbanner per army now

Fixes should be in next update
Yobtar is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
orangecoke
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2

Old September 17th, 2010, 12:32 PM
As Rat Ogres are Monstrous Infantry, might be good to list "Stomp" in addition to Fear and Frenzy when you print out a roster list.
orangecoke is offline   #10 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.