Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:16 AM
I figured out how to get rid of that pesky sources file. After you've gotten rid of the Forgotten Realms data restart hero lab

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks but here is a new bug

1. Ill open pathfinder

Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled 1.png (264.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: png Untitled 2.png (119.9 KB, 18 views)
catman123456 is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
Thanks but here is a new bug

1. Ill open pathfinder

I'm going to ask for back up on this one... Let me ask Aaron to see if he can help me.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Ok cool no rush.
catman123456 is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:59 AM
I'll check in on this when I get up. I need to get some sleep for the day. I'll see what I can do when I wake up. Trying to figure things out when I am tired out is not a good thing.

Aaron will likely have an idea on this one.

RavenX is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Kalladar

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:23 AM
This is not a bug, but a request. Is there anyway to not have the deities override when selecting the forgotten realms datafiles. I want to use the pathfinder deities, but still use the feats from forgotten realms. Any thoughts?
Kalladar is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 18th, 2014, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalladar View Post
This is not a bug, but a request. Is there anyway to not have the deities override when selecting the forgotten realms datafiles. I want to use the pathfinder deities, but still use the feats from forgotten realms. Any thoughts?
You'd have to delete the deity precludes in the datafiles to do this. The point of precluding the deities from the Pathfinder pantheon was to make the files Forgotten Realms when chosen.

Kalladar,

See the link here for the FR 2.2 Release Status Report (2nd post). The issue has been "fixed". I didn't think it would be as quick as it ended up being.

Last edited by RavenX; March 18th, 2014 at 08:53 AM.
RavenX is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old March 18th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Status report all good
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (395.8 KB, 8 views)
catman123456 is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old March 18th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Happy to see it is working now

RavenX is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
Howlwhite

Old May 17th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Name of the Item: Urdunnir (Urdunnir Region) Trait
The Book that item is sourced to: Races of Faerun
What type of item: Trait
The bug being reported: This feat doesn't register as a regional feat to satisfy the requirement of picking one regional Trait. Everything else associated with the trait seems to implement properly (languages, etc)
Howlwhite is offline   #50 Reply With Quote