Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old October 27th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
I know the total gear price thing isn't implemented yet, but if a character has a mount, animal companion or eidolon it doesn't show up at all. It isn't that big of a deal, but I feel that if it gets fixed before it is fully implemented that will be less work you have to do later.
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. When I add a minion to a character, and add a chain shirt to that minion, then mouse over the gear value at the top of the master's character, I see "Chain Shirt (Animal Companion, 400 gp)" among the master's list of posessions.
Mathias is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
czak

Old October 27th, 2010, 08:20 PM
I tried to make an epic level alchemist / master chymist today and ran into a bug, don't know if it has been reported in a previous version.

Character is alchemist 20, and then a few levels of master chymist. Bug happens when I add magic levels from master chymist and select alchemist as the class to add to.

Generates a pop up error that says "Level to high to support psionics" and an okay button underneath. After selecting alchemist once, the drop down menu on other magic levels no longer have alchemist as an option.

Altering any other part of the character after this (adding a feat for ex) causes this alert to pop up again but does not prevent the feat from being added

Removing the magic levels stops the pop up alert.

Removing alchemist levels to push the caster level below 20 seems to fix it as well.

[Edit - found your reply concerning loremasters in a previous thread - so not a bug just not implemented yet]

Last edited by czak; October 27th, 2010 at 08:23 PM.
czak is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
JMD031

Old October 28th, 2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I'm afraid I can't duplicate this. When I add a minion to a character, and add a chain shirt to that minion, then mouse over the gear value at the top of the master's character, I see "Chain Shirt (Animal Companion, 400 gp)" among the master's list of posessions.
Hmmm, it must be only with previously saved characters then. In that case it's probably not as big of a deal as I thought it was.
JMD031 is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
Darkthorne

Old November 6th, 2010, 06:55 AM
1) Noticed mutagen having duration of 2 minutes per level, should be 10.

2)Feral mutagen gives you natural weapons which should be included in weapon finesse. I have BAB of 1, str mod of 3, dex mod while under mutagen is 6. Current to hit with feral natural weapons is +2
Thanks
Darkthorne is offline   #24 Reply With Quote