Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 1st, 2019, 07:43 PM
You can freely mix 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the product with the same data. The only potential gotcha would be with large images and/or having lots of images loaded across numerous tabs concurrently. In 64-bit, that won't be a problem. In 32-bit, Realm Works could run out of memory. But that just limits how much you can have open at one time in a 32-bit installation. The data itself will all work fine.
rob is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
zandraxon

Old January 7th, 2019, 05:52 AM
So thanks to original answers last week, I felt comfortable going back and forth between machines, and as advertised there were ZERO issues. 16 hours of gaming went off without a hitch. My apologies for not answering back and sending thanks earlier - 16 hours of gaming takes a LOT of time to prepare for. So... to everyone who answered, THANKS! and yes, my backup plan was to haul my desktop, but it is a big machine and pulling all the cables from behind the desk was a last resort.

As usual with my experience, RW had no glitches, no issues. Even with HL, excel and PDFs all running on the same laptop. Thanks to Rob and the whole team for facilitating great gaming for the last 3 years!
zandraxon is offline   #12 Reply With Quote