Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

Blaydsong

Old November 19th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Seeing as how this should be the next AP on the docket, any idea what kind of time frame we're looking at? There's some information in there that would be highly valued for one of my current games.
Blaydsong is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Blaydsong

Old December 31st, 2021, 10:03 AM
Don't mean to be a pain, but hoping for even a general response to this. Know that I'll be picking up this add-on the moment it hits the store, so I'm a tad anxious.
Blaydsong is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old December 31st, 2021, 01:43 PM
LW don't give dates and time frames, or say what's being worked on outside of main rulebooks. They are behind on many AP's, which doesn't help. You could try emailing support and maybe you'll get a response that helps.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 3rd, 2022, 06:27 AM
Hey there,

Dami is correct, we don't really offer solid ETA timelines for this kind of stuff for a number of reasons, but I can confirm that the FotRP AP is on our roadmap and list of inclusions for release this year.

I wish I could offer you more concrete details, but sadly that's just not really possible, keep an eye out for any newsletters or announcements through the service itself though as we are sure to make it known when this is ready and listed for sale.

Thanks!

--
Ryan Furnas
Customer/Technical Support
<support@wolflair.com>
Ryan F is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Darius Silverbolt

Old January 3rd, 2022, 10:42 AM
Well that tells me where Starfinder AP's which are years behind is on the priority list. Thank You Lonewolf for finally giving us something to tell us where we (Starfinder players) stand in the production ranking.
Darius Silverbolt is offline   #5 Reply With Quote