Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Larathiel

Old October 18th, 2019, 09:29 AM
So I'm a GM with multiple players who aren't particularly well-off financially. While I'd like for us all to be able to use HLO for the PF2 game I'm running, currently we can only feasibly use it to create characters one at a time from my account.

I know with some RPG apps/sites, a GM can not only sign-up an account for themselves, but also purchase additional user-level or contributor-level accounts for their players. Is there any way to do that here, and if so, how?

If this isn't possible, is there a tutorial on how to get multiple separate accounts to be able to be able to work together? Currently I have created folders for each player, and sub-folders for each of their characters, but as GM, I'd still need to be able to access their characters if we went the separate accounts route.
Larathiel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dacoobob

Old October 18th, 2019, 10:20 AM
those kind of features are planned but not yet implemented. stay tuned i guess, LW has promised them but hasn't been able to give a timeline for rollout.
dacoobob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Larathiel

Old October 18th, 2019, 10:42 AM
Oh ok, I wasn't sure if I was missing something or not. Appreciate the heads up.
Larathiel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote