Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Nikmal

Old August 25th, 2012, 02:18 AM
If there is a Night Hag and some Witchfires... how does one enact the coven spells that they get for being a coven?

For that matter how does one enact any coven spells for any hag and witches??

Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old August 25th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Not exactly an expert on PF, but I will tell you what I did in my d20 files. I added the spell-like abilities of a covey to all hag races that can participate in one, but I made it so that there was a checkbox on the race which indicated a Covey was present. Then I made all the spells conditional on if that checkbox was activated, if not, no spells appear on the hags, but if so, the spells are there. Hope that helps (or at least gets you pointed in the right direction).
Kendall-DM is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old August 30th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Kendall I appreciate it. It helps a little. Anyone else able to help me out on this?? I would REALLY appreciate it!!
Thanks!
Nikmal is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 30th, 2012, 02:35 PM
You could also bootstrap the spells as spell like abilities on an Adjustment called "Coven" or something similar.
Aaron is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old August 30th, 2012, 09:35 PM
This actually makes me upset as this is PART of the bestiary and should be included already and should not have to be implemented as a consumer by this time.

:outs:: ::sigh:: I will complain about it in the problems thread since no one from Lone Wolf has come in and made any comment here.
Nikmal is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 31st, 2012, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
This actually makes me upset as this is PART of the bestiary and should be included already and should not have to be implemented as a consumer by this time.

:outs:: ::sigh:: I will complain about it in the problems thread since no one from Lone Wolf has come in and made any comment here.
What? The post right above your post is from LW.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old August 31st, 2012, 06:10 AM
I count!

That said, it'd still be useful to post in the Bug thread if you want this in officially. That thread won't be pushed off the bottom or subject to the vagaries of my memory.
Aaron is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old August 31st, 2012, 11:31 AM
Shadow and Aaron It was late and Aaron yes you do count. you got the jist of my posting, I kind of wanted a button we can apply without me having to go in and try this myself. I just not that great at it. So yes I did put it in the bug thread.

Thanks for the pointers to Shadow. Again I did not mean offense as that is the furthest thing I wanted to do.
Nikmal is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
AlejoTheGreat

Old December 23rd, 2017, 03:45 PM
So they added an option in Blood of the Coven but didn't include anything I can see to add the Hag Specific Spells. anyone point me in the right direction to look? or if anyone has made one already, I'm not the best at the creator tool.
AlejoTheGreat is offline   #9 Reply With Quote